– Because of how this function works, screenshots will only occur when something/anything on the screen changes, so it’s not possible to screenshot a completely static image in these games (unless you can manually move something on screen at anytime after pressing the screenshot button). Screenshots are of the first frame to occur after any pixel change.
1. Right click the game in your Library then select Properties > Local Files > Browse.
2. Go to the respective DosBox folder of each game you want to correct, eg.
Police Quest Collection\PQ1\DOSBOX\
3. Open that game’s dosbox.conf in any text editor (eg. Notepad, Wordpad, Notepad++, etc.)
4. Under [SDL], set “fullresolution” to match your desktop res and set output=opengl
Note: You may want to adjust the sensitivity down to 50 as well for games that use mouse.
5. Under [render] set aspect=true
Here we come to an end for Police Quest Collection How to Fix Aspect Ratio and Enable Steam Overlay/Screenshots hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- All Being a DIK Posts List