Touhou Mystia’s Izakaya – Menus that fits the style
Menus That Resonate With Every Izakaya Spirit!
Heads up, folks: Spoilers are up ahead! This guide is still being brewed (Hey, if you spot any bloopers or have some golden nuggets of advice, don’t hesitate to drop me a line. After all, it’s my maiden voyage into guide creation!) Our journey here follows the game’s storyline. Hence, if you’re currently exploring the Youkai Trail, worry not. I’ll only introduce recipes, drinks, and ingredients that you can get your hands on at this point. The treasure map I’m drafting is meant for level 3 Izakaya enthusiasts (if you’re looking for level 1 and 2, let me know – they cater to a different crowd and have unique kitchenware limits!) Remember, our goal here is to keep that satisfaction meter soaring. Make sure to stash your presets! In this adventure, your notebook will be your trusty sidekick.
- Steer clear of any menu item sporting the “Meat” tag (including the enigmatic “X”).
- Arrange your ingredients and dishes in a way that gives you easy access!
- At this stage, your culinary arsenal should comprise the Grill, Frying Pan, Boiling Pot, and Cutting Board. If you’re feeling adventurous, the Cutting Board and Boiling Pot can be nifty substitutes.
- The elusive Fried Lampreys? You can snag them once you’re at Rumia’s bond level 3.
- The tempting Pork & Trout Kebab? It’s yours at Chen’s bond level 3.
- Pork Bowl comes into play once you hit level 8.
- I can’t quite remember if you can give your Izakaya a facelift during this chapter…
For your menu, throw in any recipe you’ve got (just ditch those with meat).
Voila! That’s how your menu should look!
- Keep a keen eye on the Rabbits, our regular patrons. For their gastronomic pleasure, just sprinkle in some Honey to their dishes.
- As for the rest, they’re all about that meat (and that’s why you won’t see any meaty menu items on our list).
Now, time to dish on our Rare Customers.
– Pork & Trout Kebab (Ticks all boxes except for the Greasy one). If she’s got a sweet tooth, add Honey to the mix.
– Fried Lampreys (Greasy and Aquatic). Add any Meat or Honey to suit her taste.
– Pork Bowl (Filling, Meat). If she’s in for a raw or peculiar treat, add an Egg or a Cicada Slough, respectively.
– Fried Lampreys (Signature). Jazz it up with any Meat and an Egg/Cicada Slough.
– Pork Bowl (Meat). If she desires sweetness or strangeness, add Honey or a Cicada Slough, respectively. An Egg too, why not?
If you’re up for the challenge, you could also delight them with a Rice Ball and some extra ingredients. Sure, it demands more elbow grease, but trust me, it’s a blast!
Rice Ball + Meat + Honey + any Fish
Rice Ball + Meat + Cicada Slough + Egg + Lamprey
Rice Ball + Meat + Cicada Slough + Honey + Egg
- All Touhou Mystia's Izakaya Posts List