Hey there, welcome to this post, This post will provide you with information regarding The Mansion – How to Unlock Ostensorium Achievement, and we hope you will find this material helpful.
This fix is for the Ostensorium achievement, which is awarded upon completing the 4 medallions that are awarded in the game.
The medallion piece found in the Storage Room is tied with an “Flip”/“Rotate” system. It is not yet in use or has been lost.
The medallion is not in the chest when you open it.
Since the developers abandoned the game, the only thing we can do is force the medallion piece to appear by changing the variable 1 in the game’s code.
- Download the version x64 dnSpy version – [github.com]
- Click on the icon for the file, go to your game folder, and then open Assembly-CSharp.dll. (Make a backup if necessary).
- In the assembly explorer, navigate to Assembly-CSharp.dll > – > StorageRoom_ArkObject > Read
- Right-click within the function and select Edit Method.
- Change the this.m_isFlipped value to true and click Compile.
- Click on the link Save All and click OK.
You can close the application and then open the game. The medallion is inside the chest, even if it was opened earlier.
We are grateful that you took the time to read through The Mansion – How to Unlock Ostensorium Achievement, and we sincerely hope that you discovered it to be beneficial. Feel free to call out any problems or provide suggestions for improvements in the comments box below, and we will answer them as quickly as possible. Today, I’d want to send you my warmest wishes. I feel it’s important to give credit where credit is due, so I’d like to point out that this tutorial was inspired by a post that _steed published. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website on a regular basis for more posts.
- All The Mansion Posts List
Leave a Reply