Hello and welcome, We will discuss the SpaceBourne 2 – How to Backup saves and speed up saving in this post, and we sincerely hope you will find it helpful.
Savings are NOT compressed. 20 saves equals almost a gigabyte. It increases the wait time before you can access the saving menu.
Deleting saves quickly
- Press the windows+r keys
- Enter appdata
- Sort by date first so that older items are on top. Then, delete it!
Backing up the saves.
- Download game backup manager. This open-source program does not require an internet connection.
- 1. Game Backup Monitor https://mikemaximus.github.io/gbm-web/ – [github.io]
- 2. A method for backing up to the cloud (like google Drive)
- 3. Common Sense
Thank you for reading the SpaceBourne 2 – How to Backup saves and speed up saving, and we hope you found them beneficial. If you see any mistakes or have any suggestions for enhancements, please let us know in the comments box below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. I’m sending you today my very best wishes. I feel it’s important to give credit where credit is due, so I’d like to point out that this tutorial was inspired by a post that Demonic’s Gaming Domain published. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- All SpaceBourne 2 Posts List