Saya Skill Learnset
Always use Magic Arts during combat. Until you’ve obtained “Maiden’s Iron Fist,” your normal attacks deal significantly less damage.
|Healing Flurry||1||Recover 30% HP||5|
|Ice Shards||1||Single target spell||5|
|Icicle||4||Single target spell; Deals more damage than Ice Shards||10|
|Restoring Flurry||7||Recover 50% HP||10|
|Freezing Breath||8||Hit all enemies; Causes Blind effect to all enemies||8|
|Ice Chunks||12||Single target spell; Deals more damage than Icicle||15|
|Reviving Flurry||14||Recover 70% HP||20|
|Hailstorm||17||Hit all enemies; Does less damage than Ice Chunks||20|
- Go up to the drawer and take the amulet
- Not doing so locks you out of the [Happy] ending.
- Walk out the house. Grab some flowers. Head North until you reach a grave. Interact with it.
Scene with Hitotsume-nyudo occurs. Keep pressing Z to progress.
- Next scene at Hitotsume-nyudo’s hideout differs depending on if you took the amulet or not. Not having amulet here locks you out of the [Happy] ending.
- Walk to the door. Watch short cutscene. Doors will open next.
- Escape the ship by walking to the left and straight down. You will see stairs leading outside. Avoid combat with the guards.
- NOTE: Technically, you can win by using a Cleared Save. Winning gives you 7000 EXP and 1000 money.
- Watch cutscene.
Chapter 2 – Courier Forest
- Head North-East to the antique shop. (Pictured below)
- Exit antique shop and head North to your house.
- Head to guild. Left to your house and antique shop. Talk to Guild Receptionist.
- Head up to Courier Forest. North of Town. Talk to man and he will let you pa*s.
- Turn left, head up the middle path, turn right. You should see a lair with a magic circle outside. Heal at the magic circle before heading inside the lair.
- Boss fight. Recommended Level 4. Spam Icicle. Try and keep your health above 120.
- Beat boss. Head back to Guild and talk to Guild Receptionist.
Items to collect
- Ancient Wooden Wand x1
- Potion x2
- Guiding Butterfly x1
- Mana’s Blessing x1
Chapter 2 – Optional Sidequests
- Boy (Scene 1/2)
- Located below antique shop, running around a statue.
- Unlocked after talking to guild receptionist.
- Talk to the Boy and accept to trigger scene.
- Does not increase Humans body count.
- Unlocking the Underground
- Located at the bottom right of the Town, pictured below:
- Unlocked after you beat the first boss.
- Fall below 25% health (indicated by Saya’s sprite change) and head to the Harbour. Talk to the Sailor pictured below:
- Talk to Cat and give it Fish. Obtain Moon Medal.
- Unlock the door.
- Located at the bottom right of the Town, pictured below:
- Underground Sidequests
- If you are below 25% health, talking to the man at the bottom left corner by the water will trigger a scene. Does not increase Humans body count, but will lock you out of [Happy] ending.
- If you are below 25% health, head to the house at the bottom farthest right. Talk to the man in the house and a scene will trigger. Increases Humans body count.
- Subsequent visit does not require Saya to be below 25% health, and will trigger just by entering the house.
- Be above 25% health and enter the Underground Inn. Talk to Innkeeper and pay 30 dollars. Triggers a scene. Does not increase Humans body count, but will lock you out of [Happy] ending. Also locks you out from entering the Inn.
- Enter the first house to the right of the tent. Get “Man-Eating Gem” and “Man-Eating Gem Shard” from the chests.
Chapter 3 – West Moutain
- Items – Outside
- Potion x1
- Large Package x1
- 300 dollars
- Map of something x1
- Head to Guild and talk to Guild Receptionist after a brief cutscene.
- Exit Guild. Head to either the left or right side to exit Town.
- Head to mountainous area on the left.
- Walk up the stairs, turn right, walk up the stairs, turn left, walk up the stairs and enter the cave.
- Items – Cave
- Fine Potion x1
- Mana’s Blessing x1
- Suspicious Mushroom x1
- Relatively straight forward. Navigate through the cave and exit.
- Hydras are the only enemies in this area. Losing to them will not increase Demons body count. (Not sure if this locks you out of [Happy] ending)
- Walk to magic circle to heal and save. Cannot save afterwards.
- Watch cutscene. Enter Orc hideout.
- Boss fight. Recommended level 8. Cast Freezing Breath first and spam Icicle and take out either one first. Keep them blinded by casting Freezing Breath, should the Blind effect wear off. Should die in 3-4 Icicle casts for each Orc. Keep health above 130 when there are two of them.
- Head deeper into the Orc hideout and get “Vibrating Stick?” and “Transparent Liquid.”
- Exit area and return to Town. Watch cutscene. Recieve 7000 dollars.
Chapter 3 – Optional Sidequests
- Head right. Brothel unlocked. Press “Go forward” at the prompt.
- Depending on your choice, two outcomes:
- “Pay 20,000 dollars” – Locks you out of the [Slave] ending, but keeps your Humans body count at 0. Also locks you out from visiting the Brothel.
- “Be the girl’s substitute” – Unlocks access to the Brothel. After the required prompt and scene, visit two more times to pay off the debt. Afterwards, subsequent visit will net you 10,000 dollars and increase Humans body count by at least 10.
- Unlocked right at the start of Chapter 3.
- Talk to Apprentice Butler by the mansion gate. Accept work for 3000 dollars. Does not increase Humans body count this time. (Not sure if this locks you out of [Happy] ending)
- Sidequest unlocked after talking to Guild Receptionist in Chapter 3.
- Talk to Barkeeper. Accept job. Triggers 2 scenes. Does not increase Humans body count, but will lock you out of [Happy] ending.
Chapter 4 – Volfophia Volcano
- Head to guild. Watch cutscene.
- Buy an “Eternal Ice” from shop. Equip it.
- Exit Town and head North and enter Volfophia Volcano.
- Head inside the volcano. Watch cutscene.
- Head to the right and keep walking up. Pick up a Pickaxe.
- Walk down, turn left, and then walk up. You should see a magic circle and rocks in the way.
- Break the middle rock using a Pickaxe and save.
- Walk up and watch cutscene.
- Bossfight: Red Golem
- Recommended level: 13
- Cast Freezing Breath, and then spam Ice Chunks. Recast Freezing Breath whenever the Blind wears off. Do keep your health over 300, as its attacks can deal a lot of damage. Equipping the Eternal Ice should help reduce some damage.
- NOTE: You can lose this bossfight without triggering a Game Over. Upon losing, you will be taken to the boss’s hideout. Increases Demons body count by 67. Take the items, cast Health restoring spells on yourself (you don’t have your items for now) and walk down. Talk to the snake to exit. A Black Hell Beast will appear. If you lose to this mini boss, it will result in a Game Over. If you win, you can continue to progress the story just as usual.
- Someone’s Note x1
- High-Grade Potion x1
- Mysterious Lithograph x1
- 800 dollars
- Crimson Coral x1
- Illusory Flame Feather x1
- Fine Potion x2
- Golden Harp x1 (at Red Golem’s hideout; only available if you lost to Red Golem)
- 900 dollars (at Red Golem’s hideout; only available if you lost to Red Golem)
- Flame Sword (revisit the volcano and go to where the bossfight was)
Chapter 4 – Optional Sidequests
- Unlocked at the start of Chapter 4.
- Head to the house above the Church.
- Talk to Reeve and accept. Recieve 10000 dollars.
- Watch scene.
- Enter Church again and speak to the Sister at the top left to continue the investigation. (Don’t know if it locks you out of [Happy] ending at this step)
- Enter Church again for the third time and speak to the Sister at the top left to continue the investigation. Increases Humans body count by 1.
- Entering the confession room from the fourth time onward increases Humans body count by 1.
- After defeating Red Golem, Apprentice Butler at the Mansion’s gate will reappear.
- Talk to Apprentice Butler to accept the job again. Gain 6000 dollars. Triggers scene, but does not increase Humans body count. (Not sure if this locks you out of [Happy] ending at this step)
- Exit Town area and reenter. Apprentice Butler will be there again. Talk to him to accept job a third time. Gain 12000 dollars. Triggers scene and increases Humans body count by 7.
- Talk to Apprentice Butler again to accept job. From this point onwards, you gain 20000 dollars everytime you accept. Increases Humans body count by 10 each time.
- Boy (Scene 2/2)
- After defeating Red Golem, the Boy should appear again at the statue.
- Talk to the Boy to trigger the scene. Increases Humans body count by 1.
Chapter 5 – Iomu Ruins
- Head to Guild and talk to Guild receptionist.
- Buy a “Holy Twig” from shop. Or equip the “Mysterious Stone.”
- Exit Town. Head to Iomu Ruins, which is South-West.
- Watch cutscene. Head inside the ruins.
- After walking down the stairs, head down.
- Go left. Walk down the stairs. Go right. Head down. Walk down the stairs to your right. Go downward to the stairs and keep walking until you reach the magic circle to the farthest right.
- Save at magic circle. Head into the door for Bossfight.
- Boss: Demon King
- Recommended level: 13
- Cast Freezing Breath, and then spam your strongest Magic Arts. Keep your health above 210, as the Demon King’s restrain attack deals about 206 damage in total.
- Beating the Demon King grants you “Treasure Key” and “Boldness.” “Boldness” allows you to enter Demon’s nests (areas where Saya will be dragged to if she was defeated by the Demon).
- Leave the room. Head up the 2 sets of stairs, but before heading up the left stair, go up, and pa*s the pillar. Go right and enter the treasure room with the “Treasure Key.”
- Leave the ruins. Cutscene plays.
- OPTIONAL SEQUENCE: Once you’ve entered the Ruins, keep heading left until you reach the farthest. Head up and you will see a set of stairs descending. Go in there to trigger a scene with Clione. Don’t increase Demons body count (Not sure if it locks you out of [Happy] ending).
- NOTE: Losing to Squids the first time would not increase Demons body count. Losing to Squids subsequently will increase Demons body count by 7.
- Dark Mirror x1
- Decayed Loincloth x1
- Blue Comet x1 (after helping a Squid that is stuck; Right next to the Decayed Loincloth chest)
- Dangerous Fruit x1 (at the tree; farthest left from the Boss room)
- Unopenable Box x1
- Demon Gold Coin x3 (inside the treasure room)
- Book of the dead x1 (inside the treasure room)
- Gold Dragon Statue x1 (inside the treasure room)
- Eternal Blossom x1 (inside the treasure room)
Chapter 5 – Optional Sidequests
- Unlocked after talking to the Guild Receptionist.
- Talk to the Waitress behind the counter. Cal is away.
- Accept job. Trigger scene. Increases Humans body count by 12.
Chapter 6 – Voreplants
- Head to the stone tablet left of your house. Get “Maiden’s Iron Fist.” This weapon trivialises a lot of fights just by using Normal Attacks.
- Head to Guild and talk to Guild Receptionist.
- Head to Courier Forest.
- 4 Voreplants. One at the closest route to the entrance. One above the magic circle, beside the lair, and two in the lair.
- Defeat the Voreplants and speak to Guild Receptionist at Guild. Gain 15000 dollars in total.
Chapter 6 – Optional Sidequests
- Unlocks immediately after defeating the Demon King
- Choose to repay the 500 dollar loan.
- Watch cutscene. Choice appears:
- “The Philosopher’s Stone” – Locks you out of [Stay] ending. Head to the left, talk to the boulder. Head up the stairs and push the boulder down. Keep following the path and take the vine on the right to head up. Follow the path and head to the cave entrance filled with vines with a magic circle in front. Save and enter cave. Bossfight with Barbarians. Should be pretty easy with “Maiden’s Iron Fist” equipped. Do keep in mind, losing to the Barbarians will result in a Game Over.
- “Be with Heinz” – Enables the [Stay] ending. Increases Humans body count by 10. However, if either Saya’s body count is over 100, [Stay] ending will not trigger.
Epilogue / Endings
Credits to Chingonerio on f95zone for this part!
Need a minimum of 30k Dell for any of the endings, as they’re all triggered by purchasing a ticket at the harbor.
Endings are listed in order of priority, so for example: If you’ve met the conditions for the [Stay] ending, you’ll be asked to choose whether or not to stay with him before [Mistress] ending triggers. In addition, you’ll always trigger [Mistress] ending before you can trigger the [Slave] ending if you meet the conditions for both endings.
- Stay Ending: Takes the longest, as you need to finish Chapter 5 and defeat the Demon Lord. Doing so will allow you to pay back Heinz’s 500 dollar loan. During the events that follow, choose to “Be with Heinz” to trigger a scene. This increases Humans body count by 10. When you purchase a ticket, Heinz will visit your house and you will have the option to choose whether if you want to stay with him or not. Do note, however, both Humans and Demons body count MUST be below 100, or else Saya will refuse to accept Heinz’s confession.
- Mistress Ending: Work for Lord d’Aigues 7+ times after completing the third request before purchasing a ticket back home.
- Slave Ending: Work at the underground brothel 8+ times after the first 3 required prompts.If you pay the 20k dollars to the brothel owner instead, you will be locked out from this ending.
- Normal Ending: Lose your virginity, but don’t let either the body count of Humans and Demons reach 100 or above. Individual demons and humans you can become a victim to will raise the numbers by different amounts and can also change depending on the event you view.
(An extra little scene that appears if you’ve met the volcano’s boss. Scene is longer and has different dialogues if you’ve also met a Clione, another demon, in the ruins.)
- Baby (Demon) Ending: Have your Demons body count reach or exceed 100, whilst keeping your Humans body count at either below or the same value.
- Baby (Human) Ending: Have your Humans body count reach or exceed 100. Your Demons body count must be lower than Humans body count, as the game will give priority to [Baby (Demon)] ending.
- Happy Ending: Keep your virginity up until you’re ready to board the boat. There are still H events you can trigger while aiming for this ending. However, there’s some you must avoid. Underground: Don’t sleep at the cheap inn, don’t examine crouching man in alley whilst your health is below 25%. These two events flip an “Auto Determination” flag that disqualifies you from this ending, even though you avoid being deflowered.
When Saya is below 25% HP
- NPC dialogues changes. Some also change depending on the progress and sidequests you’ve completed. Some gives you items, as listed below.
- The Sister on the left by the bench gives you a Potion.
- Father Olson gives you Clothes from the Church if you HAVE NOT done Reeve’s sidequest.
- Father Olson fully heals you and increases Humans body count by 1 if you HAVE done Reeve’s sidequest.
- Talking to Heinz will fully heal you.
- The Woman to the left of the Guild gives you Mana’s Blessings.
- General Store
- The General Store Owner gives you Aunt’s Cardigan. She will refuse to Buy and Sell until you healed up.
- Guild Receptionist will give you a potion.
- The Lady Adventurer (blond hair) on the bottom right gives you a potion.
- Talk to the Sailor facing boxes of fish to recieve Fish. You can get an infinite amount of Fish here.
- Talk to the man at the bottom left corner facing. Triggers a scene. Does not increase Humans body count, but will lock you out of [Happy] ending.
- Head to the house on the farthest right and talk to the man inside. Leave and a scene will trigger. Increases Humans body count. Subsequent visit will trigger the 2nd scene and also increases Humans body count. Does not need to be at 25% health for 2nd visit onwards.
- Extra dialogues will be played if Saya also did it with Humans / Demons other than Heinz:
Humans and Demons body count data (WIP)
|Boy (2nd Scene)||1|
|Barbarians (1st scene)||62|
|Barbarians (2nd scene)||85|
|Red Golem (1st scene)||67|
Untitled Diary entries
|Slave Trader||I lost my virginity to a human man aboard the ship that took me away. Even when I said I didn’t like it, even when I said to stop, he kept going. It was my first time, but he called me a ♥♥♥♥♥. We couldn’t have made a baby, right?|
|Man (in Underground House)||I lost my virginity to a strange man in a house in the underground town. When I came to, he had already put it inside me. I was so sad and distressed. I felt like a sloppy mess, and he kept going… Why do such a cruel thing? Men are scary…|
|Raymond (Underground Brothel)||I lost my virginity in the underground brothel. I never would have thought it would happen like that… Well. I agreed to this myself. There’s no point in muttering complaints.
Mother, I’m sorry.
|Priest Olson||I lost my virginity to the priest, Olson. He knew I was a demon the whole time! I had no choice but to do as he ordered. He told me to come back again, but… going to such a place again… do I have to do it?|
|Lord d’Aigues||I lost my virginity to d’Aigues, the local lord. I didn’t like it, but…
I was afraid of hurting him and couldn’t resist much, and so…
I can’t help feeling miserable. I hope the kiss marks on my body fade soon.
|Boy (2nd scene)||I lost my virginity to a boy from the town. Such a boy did that…
However, I’m just as much at fault, so I can’t blame the boy. It’s sad, but all I can do is forget it somehow. That’s what’s best for both of us, so…
|Men in Warehouse||I lost my virginity to a man in a warehouse. I was drunk, so my memory is vague, but… another man was with me just afterwards. For my first time to be like that, it’s too much…|
|Barbarians (1st scene)||I lost my virginity to a barbarian. To such violent people… After that, they continued to soil me, attacking me with dirty words the whole time. I won’t do as people like that say! I won’t surrender here.|
|Heinz||I gave Heinz my virginity to save him. It seems that caused him a lot of worry, though. I’m sorry for making him feel that way. I… I was fine with losing my virginity, since it was for him.
That’s how I feel, but…
As you’d expect, that’s too embarra*sing to say…
|Hitotsume-nyudo||I lost my virginity to Hitotsume-nyudo. Mother said that when she was… with Father, she was so happy she felt she could die, but… I… I hated it, but it still felt so good that I thought I was going crazy. My thoughts became so strange that I can’t even remember the things I said.|
|Slime||I lost my virginity to a slime in the forest. It’s my fault for letting my guard down, but even so…
Not being able to communicate with them even though they were demons was scary. They went in me so deep. I still feel like they’re inside.
|Goblin||I lost my virginity to a goblin on the mountain. I was surrounded by many goblins, and they attacked me one after another. I don’t even know which goblin was my first. For my first time to be like that… it’s so cruel.|
|Hell Beast||I lost my virginity to a hell beast in the volcano. It’s scary, but I can’t remember what happened during that time clearly. Something you hated, something that scared you… You’d expect to remember it. I do dimly remember…
No, I couldn’t have done that…
|Red Golem (1st scene)||I lost my virginity to a lava demon in the volcano. My body was so hot I thought I’d melt. The whole time he was telling me he wanted me to have his child… and it seems I may. When I said no, he told me he wouldn’t let me go until I gave birth. I’m scared. With someone like him, that’s unthinkable…|
|Squid||I lost my virginity to a squid in the ruins. Not only that, my whole body was covered with s*men. The smell is still lingering. Even though I just want to forget this quickly…|
|Undead||I lost my virginity to an undead in the ruins. Inside that narrow coffin, for I don’t even know how long…
It let out so much inside me. Please, let me not be pregnant…
To be added
- The sidequest with the Suspicious Man and Alan, along with escaping his mansion
- Untitled diary entry with Alan
- Filling in the body count gained data
This is all about Snow-Swept Quest – New Patch for R18 Version Guide – Walkthrough; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Snow-Swept Quest Posts List
Leave a Reply