Hey there, welcome to this post, This post will provide you with information regarding the Six Days in Fallujah – Tier List Tips & Guide Playthrough, and we hope you will find this material helpful.
A useful tips and trick on all tier list .
1. Holding shift will let you run. Double tap shift to dash/sprint.
If you got a big boo-boo in the leg, you can’t sprint or vault over walls anymore! If you have an injury in the arm, you will shoot less straight!
2. When you press the spacebar once, your character will be able to exclaim “Clear”, “Weapon cache found”, “Blue diamond”, “Friendly!”, “Friendly Friendly!”, or, if badly damaged, “I’m hurt, need help”. Everything depends on the situation, room, state, or where you point the cross-hair. For example, if you check in a closet and hit the spacebar once, it will exclaim “weapon cache found!” When entering from two sides, tapping the spacebar once lets your colleagues know you’re friendly. Or if you have a bad boo-boo and need assistance from a colleague! TAP the spacebar once to make the character shout! Holding the spacebar causes you to talk over the radio, but you already know that.
3. Use C, to mark, ping, or tell sh!t so teammates know where to look , shoot, or go at!
4. NEVER EVER block doorways, halls or other tiny fatal funnels! Fire & Move, and keep f4cking moving! A static object is a dead object. Clear Point of Entry, FAST!
5. Moving across windows, doors, murder-holes, or other openings?! Do it with an arch; lean left (if window/door is on left-side), side-step/strafe (left), pre-fire or shoot if needed, lean right (if you come on the right side of said door/window). In short: Cover Your Bases (Fields of Fire)
6. Always have full (360) security! Don’t all look at one point, that’s pointless!
7. Keep 2, to 3 paces away from walls, doors, and/or windows, so your muzzle doesn’t get stuck! You will lower the muzzle when, teammates cross in close proximity, or in front of you, and when coming close to, or with objects. This is part of, or has to do with, “Muzzle Discipline“.
8. Always try to go behind your teammates when moving out or peeling. Never walk in front of a friendly barrel, bullet doesn’t give a f4ck about who you are! If you really have to go in-front during a fire-fight, call out “CROSSING!”, and hopefully your teammate doesn’t have a happy trigger finger when he sees the contact.
9. FUNDAMENTAL! Always Bring a Buddy! Find a battle-buddy and stick with him until you both walk out alive, or die bravely together. Where he/you goes, you/he goes!
10. Breaching, tearing down the flag, or placing explosives should be done in agreement with all teammates. Don’t do something stupid without checking on, and with your teammates! Example: Missions where you need to find cache/IED or tear-down the flag, wait, and be sure that everyone is ready before you take action. Maybe a countdown, or just good communication.
11. Do everything as a TEAM, if action calls for the team to split-up, take your battle-buddy with you! Never go in alone, or you die alone!
12. Don’t bring back only one KIA via the LAAV! You have only 1 respawn for the WHOLE team! If you know you can’t heal your buddy, sprint back to the LAAV and bring back the 3 KIA. Remember, when you get back “re-spawn” you DON’T have the weapons you started with, you spawn as a regular F-N-G! “M16 iron sights baby!”.
13.Do not run out of AMMO! Restock at the LAAV if, and when you can. When you need it, it’s too late!
14. Speak, Tell, and Command! Speak importance, Tell danger i.e -injured, enemy movement, etc., this includes own movement and/or action(s). Command when needed! So listen, think, speak, suggest, take action and adapt!
15. Last one, and most important! Speed! Speed is f4cking key! When entering a building, speed makes or breaks the moment. Hesitate, stand still or panic and you, and others behind you will die! So when going dynamic, you go in aggressive, and with full f4cking force! Never stop in fatal-funnels! A good example: Pointman always looks forward and tells what he sees i.e. door right, closed door left, stairs going up right hand side, trip-wire, etc., (crouch so 2nd-man can shoot overhead if front contacts are equal or superior to yours), 2nd-men looks left side of pointman and to his own left side, 3rd-man does same as 2nd but on right side, tail-end-charlie “lastman” checks back at all time, 3rd-men should ALWAYS speak/shout “lastman” when moving out or when displacing, lastman doesn’t have eyes on his back!
Plan your position, but be flexible! Adapt and overcome.
Tap ALT: Check ammo and compass
Hold ALT: Check map, timer, and objectives
Tap R: Check mag
Scroll while holding Right Mouse Button: Swap between point firing and ADS (Aim Down Sights)
X: Turn on/off Flashlight
Stop moving when hit: 2 check for wounds
Hold F when near downed teammate: Revive teammate(s)
Hold Shift + F: Breach a door. This can be done by kicking or using a ram.
Share your opinions on our recent post, Six Days in Fallujah – Tier List Tips & Guide Playthrough, and let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance it or if there is an error; we will make the required modifications as soon as possible. We are quite grateful to you, and we wish you an enjoyable remainder of the day. Creator and writer Lefty was the inspiration for this article. Also, don’t forget to Bookmark Us if you enjoy the post, we add new posts daily with more content, so check us often for more posts!
- All Six Days in Fallujah Posts List