Remnant 2 – No Flashlight Mod
Hey there, gaming buddies! Ever had one of those heart-racing, palms-sweating, late-night gaming runs where you wished you could crank the difficulty up just a notch more? Hold on to your controllers because we’ve got a super rad tweak for you. We’re talking about the NoFlashlight mod for Remnant 2, a wild ride that yanks the trusty in-game flashlight right out of your hands! Who needs the comfort of a warm, guiding light when you’ve got instinct, right? Oh, and don’t sweat the small stuff—we’ll walk you through the how-tos of getting it up and running. Plus, we’ll clear up those niggling doubts about whether you can still goof around with your pals online. So, let’s get this show on the road!
So first things first, you’ll need to ensure you’ve got the Allow Asset Mods mod in your toolkit. If you don’t have it yet, take a quick hop over to Nexus Mods and nab it.
Once you’re all set with the Allow Asset Mods mod, here’s your easy-peasy step-by-step to get the NoFlashlight mod in action:
- Get the No Flashlight mod downloaded from Nexus Mods —it’s a breeze.
- Open up the zip you just downloaded, and you’ll see a folder stuffed with three Z_NoFlashlight_P files.
- Next, scoot over to where you’ve installed Remnant 2.
- Open the “Remnant2/Remnant2/Content/Paks/LogicMods” folder. Not there? No problemo—make one.
- Shift the three Z_NoFlashlight_P files into the LogicMods folder. It’s like a new home for them.
- Now double-check if everything’s settled in nicely. The path should read “Remnant2/Remnant2/Content/Paks/LogicMods/Z_NoFlashlight_P.pak”.
- And finally, in the “Remnant2/Remnant2/Binaries/Win64/Mods/mods.txt” file, ensure “BPModLoader = 1” is chillin’ there and hasn’t turned into a zero.
- Don’t get creative with renaming any of the mod files, alright? It’s like a secret handshake—if you change it, the mod won’t recognize it and won’t load up properly.
- Can’t find the files or folders we mentioned? It could indicate that the Allow Asset Mods mod hasn’t set up camp correctly. Swing by the Nexus Mods page for guidance on getting the Allow Asset Mods mod to cooperate.
So, you’re probably wondering, “Will this No Flashlight business mess with my multiplayer fun times?” Well, you’re in luck! The answer is a big, fat no, as long as all players are rocking the same mod. In fact, our trusty NoFlashlight mod wouldn’t dare mess with your online party. If you’re running into issues, it’s probably something else causing the fuss. Oh, and one more thing—check your system clock’s not out of whack because that can lead to some bizarre stuff going down.
By sticking to the above steps, the NoFlashlight mod for Remnant 2 should be yours in no time. Ditch the safety of the flashlight and take on a totally different playthrough. And remember, folks, get the Allow Asset Mods mod in place correctly, or our No Flashlight buddy won’t be able to join the party. So get out there and game on!
- Nexus Mods – Allow Asset Mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/remnant2/mods/2
- Nexus Mods – NoFlashlight Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/remnant2/mods/35
- All Remnant 2 Posts List