NBA 2K24 – Complete List of Virtual Currency Prices and Microtransactions
You know the drill with sports games, right? Virtual currency (or VC) and those sneaky microtransactions. NBA 2K24 has some news about these, and it’s kinda exciting (and maybe a bit tempting!). Whether you’re thinking of getting that Ultimate Edition with a big VC bonus or ignoring those microtransactions, it’s good to know what’s on the table.
How Much VC Costs in NBA 2K24
Okay, let’s talk numbers for VC in NBA 2K24. They’ve brought back **six VC bundles** with the same price tags as NBA 2K23. Plus, there’s a new one as a nod to their *25th anniversary*. Here’s what they look like:
– **35,000 VC** – $9.99
– **5,000 VC** – $1.99
– **15,000 VC** – $4.99
– **75,000 VC** – $19.99
– **450,000 VC** – $99.99
– **200,000 VC** – $49.99
– **700,000 VC** – $149.99
Just a heads-up: Spending on VC might not be the best use of your bucks. But, hey, you do you. Just remember, **$149.99** can be quite the hit to the wallet!
What’s the Deal with MyTEAM Points?
Now, the MyTEAM points! Here’s the scoop on their bundles:
– **50,000 MyTEAM Points** – $9.99
– **105,000 MyTEAM Points** – $19.99
– **7,000 MyTEAM Points** – $1.99
– **21,000 MyTEAM Points** – $4.99
– **280,000 MyTEAM Points** – $49.99
– **630,000 MyTEAM Points** – $99.99
– **1,000,000 MyTEAM Points** – $149.99
So, you’ve got seven packs to choose from. Keep your eyes peeled for more offers!
Season Passes: What’s Up?
This year, NBA 2K24 has two Season Passes – Pro and Hall of Fame. They can boost your game progress, sprinkle in some VC, and offer cool rewards:
**Pro Pass – $9.99**
– Earn up to 45,000 VC with 40 levels of rewards.
– Rock an animated green release arm sleeve.
– Sport checkerboard-striped short shorts.
– Get a Ruby Giannis Antetokounmpo card for MyTEAM.
– Grab the Limitless Range Hall of Fame (HOF) Badge.
**Hall of Fame Pass – $19.99**
– Everything from the Pro Pass, and:
– Boost your XP by 15% all season.
– Jump 10 Levels on the Season reward track right away.
– Pocket 15,000 VC.
Want to put more cash into the game? These passes have some sweet perks. But remember, you can also play to earn VC, build your MyTEAM, or buy moves without spending extra.
How to Earn VC without Buying
Hey, you don’t always have to buy VC or MyTEAM points. Check out these in-game ways to earn VC:
– Play games at tougher levels
– Hit those MyCareer goals
– Join MyCareer games
– Try out MyTEAM modes
– Dive into MyNBA games
– Get your daily rewards
– Have fun with quickplay matches
How much VC you end up with? Well, it’s up to how much time you give it. And while throwing in some cash can speed things up, no need to break the bank.
Whatever path you choose, I’m here for advice. Game on!
- All NBA 2K24 Posts List