Hello, in this guide I am going to be showing you on how to do epic battles in editor.
How to make a battle
In order to launch the editor, go to your steam library and click play Men of War Assualt Squad 2, once you do that you will get a couple of options, click on Editor and the game will launch in Editor
– Once you are in Editor load a map in by pressing ESC and click on load
– Once you are in load, click on multi or single, it doesn’t matter which you choose
– Choose a map in the list below, click on the map and press okay
– Once you are in the map press F3, click on human to spawn a person.
– Click on MP
– Click on any country you want, for me i’m doing Germany
Note- Now before you spawn a unit you need to give it a color so the two enemies will fight so what you need to do is enable Num Lock on your keyboard and press numpad 1 for color red and numpad 2 for color for the other unit. With that out of the way you can move on to the next step.
– Click on the unit you want to spawn, once you found one left click on the map to place the unit onto the ground. Sorry it wont let me upload the image since it says its too big :/
– Spawn another unit and have it under color green like I mentioned before in the Note. Sorry again it wont let me upload the image since it says too big.
– Once you are done press F1 and press start that is located at the bottom right corner of your screen to start the battle.
– If the units don’t fight, click on one your soldiers and direct control, have your direct controlled soldier fire his gun at the enemy. Once you do that the battle should start. If the units aren’t fighting then try this other method
– While still in F3 Go to squad
– Right click in Squads and click add inspect
– Name Squad
– Go to waypoint
– Add Waypoint and click on add in waypoints
– Select the waypoint, my selected waypoint is located the bottom left corner of the screen
– Click add inspect in Waypoint commands
– Select and double click waypoint in the list
– In Who select Squad
– In waypoint put in zero. press ok and you are done.
– This is all based on my memory on how to do it so if this second method didn’t work to get the battle going then let me know and I will do my best fix it.
Video of me doing a battle based on this guide:
This is all about Men of War: Assault Squad 2 – How to Make Battle in Editor – Video Turorial; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Men of War: Assault Squad 2 Posts List