Welcome to this post This Kingdom Eighties – All chapter walkthrough and gameplay Guide was written to be of use to you, and it is our honest hope that you will find that to be the case.
Kingdom Eighties basics guide. This guide is intended for those who have already played the other games in the Kingdom series. I will focus primarily on the things that are unique to Kingdom Eighties. As much as possible, I’ve tried to avoid any story spoilers.
View the full article.
Kingdom Eighties basics guide. This guide is intended for those who have played other games in the Kingdom series. It will focus on the Kingdom Eighties-specific features. I’m avoiding story spoilers as much I can, focusing instead on what is needed to complete each chapter. I also include information that you might find useful (like where you can find the bikes). This guide will be updated over time as I progress through the chapters.
Set in a camp setting, you can recruit kids and then give them bows or tools to turn them into builders or archers.
Do tasks for teens to unlock upgrades and buildings. NOTE: Almost anything that has to do with teens will trigger the blood moon (getting your trophy etc.) so wait until you’re ready.
The teens you hire will dash/speed to the greed and pushes them back for your benefit, sometimes killing them.
Building towers is unnecessary, so you should expand your wall as much as possible. Also, recruiting areas do not disappear even if you remove the surrounding trees.
Kingdom Eighties is not a farming game like the previous Kingdom games. Instead, you can unlock various job stations. (like the pool or the pizza place) where the children will “work” and earn coins. No worries, as any child can perform the various jobs around the camp.
On the island, you can find three different bikes (camps): ):
- 1. the bike outside with a mask. I am unsure what makes this bike special since I haven’t used it much. Looks cool.
- 2. A yellow bike is parked next to a public bus stop. This bike has 2 gears. The first one is a speed boost for the grass. The second is a forest speed boost. You can switch between the gears with a double tap on shift.
- 3. ET bike! You can unlock the spaceship on Bloodmoons to get a bike with the greenlet in the front basket. This bike can leap forward/into mid-air. The gold cost is quite high, around 8 or 10. to unlock.
To destroy portals buy the trash can/ dumpster and let the joking teenager push it toward the portal. The kids will be protected as they shoot the portal. The dumpsters are able to be dragged both ways, so do not worry if the dumpster only appears on one side. The builder child can fix it; for one coin, you can place it anywhere.
When you destroy the portal on the beach’s side (what’s normally the pier that can be converted into a Lighthouse), it will upgrade your money bag.
To get back the canoe, buy a trash bin and drag it over to the end portal. Enter it with three or four builders and a few archers. Kill the greedy and big greedy creatures inside (it won’t be too difficult, you’re only in the 1st chapter). Then buy the boat. The canoe must be escorted back. Do not leave the trash behind. Otherwise, the builders may drop the canoe.
Now you’re on town! Now, kids are recruited directly from playgrounds.
There’s one teen that you can recruit. He is a nerdy kid playing an arcade machine. You can buy lasers from him, which you then build all over the map. The guns have a protective shield that acts like a wall. However, It does not seem to increase the laser’s power. The upgraded piece is also destroyed by greed but the laser itself is spared. It does not even require anyone to use it.
There are three types of lasers:
Small pews. Slow arc projectiles.
The laser works better against bigger opponents because it also has a knockback effect. You can swap between the forms by paying two coins on the monitor that is next to the laser.
This nerd will also be able to build a portable laser that can be used with the dumpster for portal destruction.
The portal at the end of the chapter (the one on the beach) doesn’t give any new towers and upgrades. It will, however, drop the upgrade you got in Chapter 1 for the money bag. Feel free to skip it.
Once you have the nerd he can lower a bridge to your left, so you can go to the area you want. There is no more portal once you have walked enough to this side.
There are two bikes to find:
- 1. A skateboard! It might not seem impressive at first, but it quickly picks up speed and maintains that with a great deal of momentum. In the forest, it gets only a little slower. You can kickflip by double-tapping the W key or the up arrow.
- 2. A mini truck. Bought during the birthday party. (Spoiler: it’s the gift inside). It isn’t fast, but you double-tap the shift for a temporary boost and feel American. The truck will kill them if you rush into greed.
If you are worried, I lost the dog during my playthrough. Although you can’t retrieve him in the game, you do get it back at the end once you defeat the final cave system. (If you are worried- I lost the pet in my playthrough. Even though you can’t do much in the video game to retrieve it, at the very last you get him back after you defeat the cave system.
In this chapter, you are in the city. Kids are recruited at stores labeled Regal Shoes.
This chapter doesn’t feature a teen recruit. Instead, it requires you to break into the junkyard and get parts to upgrade a truck to smash through the wall on the opposite side of the town.
This chapter does not offer much else.
There are two “bikes” that you can find:
- A Hoverboard. This is probably a reference back to the Back To The Future movies. It looks like a regular skateboard. But it has a different sound when you move around. You can also unlock the “Get Eaten by a Shark” achievement when you buy a hoverboard for the first time. It is possible that the hologram must “hit” you to unlock the achievement.
- A tactical three-wheeler. The laser is included and it can make a lot of cash. It drains your stamina quickly and is too slow to be enjoyable for me. Double-tap to fire the Laser.
You break in by destroying all the portals and then walking to the fence using the dumpster + the laser setup. There are a couple of walls you will have to knock through, and some greedy people may try to stop the process. However, it is not difficult. Three pieces must be picked up (or a builder should do it). With these, you can upgrade your truck. You can also destroy it in the junkyard. However, you cannot enter it even though it appears to be possible. The portal’s destruction seems to stop the greed temporarily, but I’m sure it will return if given enough time.
New Lands Mall is here!
You will see the mall entrance, parking lot, and forest on your right. On your left side, you enter the mall deeper. This eventually leads to a cave where greed originates.
The forest outside the mall is the only place to recruit kids. NOTICE: The trees are removed if you chop down surrounding campsites. You can build a summer camp house without them (similar to how the mechanics work in Kingdom Norse Lands). I recommend you leave the nearest trees on either side of the camps as is. They will spawn more kids and cost much less coins than the houses.
The End portal, once again, does not drop anything special. However, getting the money bag upgrade is possible if you haven’t got it yet.
Two new “bikes” have been added to this area.
- 1. A rainbow ponies! Found in the woods, with a hanging heart. Only available during rainy weather. There are times when you can go very fast forward by double tapping the shift key, but the standard speed of the car is not very good. The pony will also poop out three gold coin now and again.
- 2. The back of the car in the future. This is obtained by giving a dog a bone. (The bone can be found deep in the mall. Note: Picking up a bone does not result in a bloodmoon. Double-tapping the shift button gives you a minor speed boost, and you leave a trail believed to be damaging to greed.
There is nothing new to worry about in this chapter.
If you encounter this bug, restart the game. If that didn’t work for you, try restarting and waiting an extra day before trying it again.
You’re done! I hope this guide was helpful.
Share your comments on our recent post, Kingdom Eighties – All chapter walkthrough and gameplay, and let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance it or if you spot an error; we’ll make the required modifications as soon as possible. If you notice an error, we’ll make it as soon as possible. We are quite grateful to you, and we wish you a wonderful rest of the day. This post was motivated by the work of creator and author Nom Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- All Kingdom Eighties Posts List