How to Unlock Treasure Hunter and Scholar Costumes in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
Let’s kick things off with the amazing Treasure Hunter costume. You can find this prize by diving into the Dervis’ Shop sidequest. Start by heading to the Dying Factory in Harbiyah. That’s where Dervis is rallying the troops for a rebellion in Baghdad, and you’re just the helper he needs.
Dervis is looking for 15 special artifacts marked with his own symbol. You won’t find these on any map, even if you try bribing the Cartographer. These items are held by ordinary folks, who probably don’t even know they’re carrying a key to your next wardrobe change. So, stay sharp and make sure you’re always on the lookout.
Obtaining the Scholar Costume
Next up is the refined Scholar outfit. To earn this, you’ll need to take up the Al-Jahiz sidequest.
- You can find Al-Jahiz hanging out in the eastern wing of the House of Wisdom. He’s missing some Lost Books and wants you to find them. There are six of these books stashed in different corners of Baghdad.
- You can either use your Eagle Vision or your handy-dandy Enkidu to help you find these hidden treasures.
- You can head over to the Cartographer in the Round City for a cheat sheet. But it’ll cost you.
- You’ll need to pay with Scholar Tokens, which you can earn by doing Contract Missions from the Hidden One’s Bureau.
You can also find them in chests or, if you’re sneaky, lift them from people’s pockets. Either way, you’ll need quite a few tokens to get your hands on all those maps.
When you’ve found all six Lost Books, go back to the House of Wisdom and have a chat with Al-Jahiz.
- All Assassin's Creed Mirage Posts List