How to trade cards in Monopoly Go
You know what’s fun? Trading cards in Monopoly Go! It’s like swapping stickers in school. Trading is the key to collecting all those elusive cards, especially the shiny gold ones. And let’s be real: who doesn’t love a shiny thing? To start swapping cards with pals, they just need to be on your in-game friends list. When you send a card over, they’ll get a little ping, letting them know there’s a gift waiting. It’s as easy as that.
But if you’re thinking, “How do I even start?”, don’t worry, I got you! Just follow these steps:
- First, fire up Monopoly Go and spot that ‘Album’ icon on the bottom right. It’s hard to miss.
- That’ll show you all your cards. Yep, even those doubles you forgot about.
- Find the card you’re willing to part with and tap on the ‘Select a Friend’ button. It’s like picking a buddy to share your favorite snack with!
- Then, you’ll see a list of all your game pals. Just pick who you want to surprise with your card.
- Lastly, hit that send button and wait for the magic to happen.
But hey, a quick heads-up! Those super special gold cards? They’re off-limits for trades. Yep, they’re just that exclusive. And remember, you can only send out 5 cards daily in Monopoly Go. So choose wisely and spread the love! Enjoy your trading adventures!
- All MONOPOLY GO! Posts List