How to Play Local Co-op Offline Mode in Party Animals
This guide will show you how to play Party Animals in offline co-op mode.
Here’s a quick guide to get you and your pals :
- Step 1: Dive into the CUSTOM GAME section.
- Step 2: Hit CREATE right up top.
- Step 3: Pick out your favorite mode and maps. It’s all about that co-op vibe!
- Step 4: Up comes the Player Slot Selection. Neat, right?
Now, if you’re in the mood for a private session without any unexpected drop-ins, just flip the lock switch at the screen’s top. You’re in control here. And don’t fret about the number of pals hopping in unless you’ve got some online buddies you’re keen on teaming up with.
Wanna get a friend in on the local co-op? Give the Right Trigger a press on any controller, the keyboard duo thing isn’t on the table.
Just tap on those empty spots and choose your AI’s challenge level. It’s all about setting the right mood for the game.
The offline co-op mode is your ticket to good times with friends right from your couch. So, gather the crew and jump into the fun!
- All Party Animals Posts List