How to Play Hardmode in Ratopia
Hey there, fellow gamers! Are you trying to breeze through Ratopia’s hard mode? Want to ace that 48-day year challenge with some time to spare? I’ve got just the strategy you need, and it’s surprisingly straightforward.
What You’ll Need:
- Choose any character or world – it’s all good!
- Don’t worry about where you spawn or your stats
- Make sure your game is set to hard-mode
Here’s How to Do It:
- Start by launching your world in hard-mode and jumping right in.
- Optional but helpful: build the city entrance to make things a bit easier.
- Up next, create a ladder. It should be about 4-5 blocks high.
- Feel like going extra? Add a platform on the 6th level to stand on.
- For those chasing the decoration achievement, don’t forget the Ratty Bench.
- Keep those pesky enemies at bay by removing the bottom 3 sections of your ladder.
- Finally, just relax and let time do its thing. Idle away the year!
That’s it! Follow these steps, and you’ll be a Ratopia hard-mode champ in no time. Happy gaming!
- All Ratopia Posts List