How to Locate Arabella’s Parents in Baldur’s Gate 3
How to save Arabella at the Druid Grove in Act 1 of Baldur’s Gate 3? If you did, there’s another chance to lend her a hand in Act 2. Let me guide you through the steps to help her reunite with her parents.
Starting the Act Two Quest with Arabella
Ready to kick off Act Two with Arabella?
- Head to the east side of the House of Healing.
- You’ll find this place just a bit west of the Mason’s Guild.
- Once there, you should spot Arabella just hanging out by the gates.
- If you’re big on coordinates, she’s at X: -153, Y: 10.
Have a chat with Arabella and bring up her folks. That’ll get the quest rolling. She’ll give you a choice then – let her hang back at the Last Light Inn or bring her to the camp with you.
Here’s a tip: The quest only truly kicks off once Arabella’s settled at the camp. So, make sure she’s comfy there before moving on.
On the Hunt for Arabella’s Parents
So, where are Arabella’s parents hiding out?
They’re in the east wing of the House of Healing. Don’t worry; it’s near where you chatted with Arabella. Here’s a quick breakdown to help you find them:
- First up, head to the House of Healing. It’s right next to your chat spot with Arabella.
- Once there, go straight to the building’s front side.
- Be on the lookout for Sister Lidwin – she’s got this merchant icon thing going on.
- Right by Sister Lidwin, that’s where you’ll stumble upon Arabella’s parents. Not in the best of states, though.
If you’re more of a visual person, check out the game map. It’ll point you to Sister Lidwin, and you’ll see Arabella’s parents nearby.
Chatting with Sister Lidwin
You’ll have a couple of moments to talk with Sister Lidwin. Get all the info you can, but remember, you’ll need to make a choice eventually. You can either state the obvious about Arabella’s parents’ condition or try to convince Sister Lidwin they’re just taking a nap. Either way, you’re gonna have to pass a skill check.
There’s an option to remove Sister Lidwin from the equation. But there’s a catch. Say goodbye to the poison vendor who stocks Purple Worm Poison – one of the game’s deadliest poisons.
The Prize for Your Efforts
Alright, let’s chat rewards. For helping Arabella, you get the Shadowblade Ring. Think of it as a magic-packed accessory that lets you summon the second-level spell, Shadow Blade. Imagine conjuring a blade made of pure shadow. Sounds epic, right?
The Magic Behind the Shadowblade Ring
The Shadowblade Ring isn’t just a shiny trinket. It’s a game-changer. The spell can be used offensively or defensively. Whether you’re slipping through the shadows or in the thick of a fight, this ring’s got your back.
Claim Your Prize
But, this isn’t a reward. It’s a badge of honor for your hard work in helping Arabella. Shadowblade Ring!
- All Baldur's Gate 3 Posts List