How to Install Mods and Customize Key Binds in Lethal Company
Ever felt like the preset game controls are cramping your style? Well, it’s time to break free with the Key Binding Mod. It’s all about giving you the power to tailor your controls exactly how you like ’em in Lethal Company. Imagine being able to smash those keys (or gently tap, if that’s more your thing) in a way that feels right for you.
Now, let’s talk about the current state of affairs. If you’ve ever tried to tinker with the keyBindings.json file, you probably ended up more frustrated than a cat trying to catch a laser pointer. The game’s reliance on the clunky unity built-in Input json system can make changing controls feel like defusing a bomb with chopsticks. But hey, don’t lose hope! The good news is that a patch is supposed to sort this mess out, promising a streamlined approach to keep your hair firmly on your head.
And if that patch doesn’t quite hit the mark, don’t sweat it. We’ve got a plan B that’s cooking up a storm. Our team’s on a mission to craft a fix that’ll turn the tide, ensuring you get that seamless control scheme you’ve been dreaming of. Because let’s face it, gaming should be about those epic wins, not epic battles with the settings menu.
Installing and Setting Up the Mod in Lethal Company
Ready to take the driver’s seat with your game controls? Here’s the lowdown on setting up the mod:
- Hit up this link to download the mod.
- Make sure your game’s version matches up (21018586).
- Got the mod? Great! Now peek into the README file that came with it for the A to Z on getting things up and running.
Revamping Key Bindings
Changing your key bindings is easier than learning to snap your fingers, and here’s how:
- Dive into the json file.
- Spot the “bindings” section.
- You’ll see something like “path”: “/w”.
- Wanna change a key? Just swap out the letter after the slash (“/”).
- If you’re dealing with special characters, go for their name, not the symbol. Like, “semicolon” instead of “;”. Got it?
Just a heads up, tweaking your keys won’t update the game’s instructions, which will keep showing the default settings. So, don’t let that confuse you!
- All Lethal Company Posts List