SIMPLE GUIDE – 3:10 TO HEAVEN IN ONE TURN.
The following instructions explain how to complete 3:10 To Heaven by simultaneously robbing the safe in the back and high jacking the train in the front.
You don’t need to try again because this has been optimized to eliminate all elements of luck and chance.
You’ll save money, time, and have an extra toy (a hand cannon) to play with as a result.
As a pistol, it deals 7 damage, but character skills increase that to 8.
You can finish with WD and Flynn start on horseback regardless.
1. Complete all of Laughing Deer’s speed cards.
2. Lazarus only needs a weapon that can shoot bullets that bounce.
3. Gin Carter: Blue dynamite and any combinations that do only 7 damage
4. Flynn: All alone with one blue explosive; boots not necessary but will facilitate task
5. Run Gin Carter as far back as you can, preferably under the ladder.
6. Gin’s sixth tip should be used to fire the blue dynamite, which will kill one goon and reset.
7. Climb up on the roof and have him utilize a talent that does 7 damage to the second goon hiding behind cover. A. Get the first person enough damage for Gin to cap him with an 8-damage weapon or B. Adjust his pose talent such that it deals exactly 7 damage.
8. Switch the person with 1 HP and get Flynn onto the roof. By swap-killing the 1-HP goon, Flynn now earns three additional points. She may open the safe in one turn by running to the cart in the very back; just let her do it.
9. One train before the beginning train, Lazarus bounces one bullet and deals 15 HP damage to the goon hiding behind cover.
10. Laughing Deer, get on the train and make a Wild Run to kill the bad guy; with enough movement, he should be able to get to the front of the train in one motion.
The Hand Cannon
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Hard West 2 – How to finish 3:10 To Heaven Mission Guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Hard West 2 Posts List