Hi, welcome to this post, we hope you find our Hana : Hide and seek – Hide and Seek for Chapter 1 & 2 Guide to be useful.
This is a no-spoiler guide to CHAPTER 1 & 2 of Catowo’s HANA: Hide and Seek.
This guide only provides the steps for the game’s key events. You can interact with other objects in the environment to get a better sense of gaming.
It has barely been 24 hours since HANA was released on Steam. As a result, I decided to create a guide for new gamers. Because this is my first tutorial, please leave any difficulties or suggestions in the comments area. Have fun with HANA: Hide and Seek.
Unlocking Room ‘404’
- Go to the other side of the floor (North East) and interact with the plant beside the lamp. Choose ‘Take key’.
- Interact with the room labeled ‘404’ in the South Middle of the floor.
- Additionally, you can interact with the rug twice and choose ‘Take item’ to gain a knife. However, this knife is useless in the current chapters (1 & 2).
First Encounter & Mission: Red Head Guy
- Leave the room and enter the kitchen on South West side of the floor. Interact with the person standing in the middle of the room.
- After talking with the person, go back to room ‘404’. Interact with the crack between the computer and the wall. Choose ‘Take item’.
- Go back to the kitchen to interact with the person you interacted with before to give their item back to them.
Second Encounter & Mission: Nice Girl
- Leave the kitchen and go to North. You will encounter a person sitting next to the Women’s Restroom. Interact with the person.
- Go to the room labeled ‘410’ on the South East of the floor and interact with the shining object on the floor. Choose ‘Pick up’.
- Go back to the person sitting next to the Women’s Restroom and interact with them to give their item back to them.
- Return to ‘404’ and interact with the bed.
- Visit the kitchen and play with the sink. Select ‘Drink water’.
- Return to ‘404’ room. Enter ‘2420’ to unlock the door and proceed to the chamber. Hint: There’s a notice on the kitchen floor that says, “HINT: Orange glows, green breaths, and blue keeps.” In this scenario, orange denotes the lamps, green denotes the plants, and blue denotes the rooms above the floor.
- There are 4 lamps (1 on the kitchen table and 3 across the hall), 2 plants, and 20 rooms (you can interact with room 420 to learn the room numbers across the floor). When you interact with room 404, you will discover that orange is assigned to 2, green is allocated to 1, and blue is assigned to 3 and 4, referring to the digit number to which the values should be entered.
- The first digit is green, the number of plants is (2), the second digit is orange, the number of lamps is (4), the third and fourth digits are blue, and the number of rooms is (20).
- Play with the door. Leave the room and head to the Men’s Restroom after the interaction. After that, interact with the sink.
Was it a Dream?
- Leave the room and go to the kitchen. Then interact with the sink.
- Leave the kitchen and go to Men’s Restroom. Interact with the sink.
- Go back to room ‘404’ and interact with the shining object.
- Choose ‘Go to sleep’ or interact with the bed after leaving and returning to the room if you chose ‘Look for some clues’.
Mr Toilet Paper Investigator
- Save the game and interact with the door.
- Check the computer on the desk and choose ‘Download’.
- Interact with ‘The Reception’ twice. Then, interact with the flowers on the desk on the main hall.
- Go to the room on the North West side of the hall and interact with the open drawer on the left side.
- Interact with the elevator and choose ‘Yes’.
Cafe Meeting and Debate
- Interact with the seat beside the Blue Haired Person on the North East. Choose ‘Sit down’.
- Choose ‘You copied my work’.
- Choose ‘You’re not the only one I ask’.
- Choose ‘You were shy’.
- Choose ‘I don’t think metal swings should be allowed-‘.
Crying Woman in Men’s Bathroom
- Go to the Men’s Restroom on the North Middle.
- Interact with the sink on the West side of the room.
- Spam the Space Button as fast as you can.
- Interact with room labeled with reversed ‘404’. Enter ‘687363’ to unlock the door, then enter the room. Hint: Some rooms are interactable. Interact with the computer, bed or the spider web to get a number. Enter the digits according to the room numbers from least to the most. Room numbers that you can interact with: ‘401’ (6), ‘405’ (8), 408 (7), ‘412’ (3), ‘414’ (6), ‘417’ (3).
- Interact with the bed, then leave the room.
- Go to the kitchen and choose ‘Open with key’.
- Interact with the sink and choose ‘Yes’.
Congratulations on completing CHAPTER 1 & 2 of HANA: Hide and seek 🙂 See you in next chapters!
I hope you found the Hana : Hide and seek – Hide and Seek for Chapter 1 & 2 to be interesting. If you see any errors or have recommendations for improving the content, please let us know in the comments box below, and we will do our best to resolve them as soon as possible. Don’t worry, and have a wonderful day We owe a debt of thanks to the comprehensive guide written by Ena, which served as the inspiration for this one. If you liked this post, you should check back regularly because we publish new information every day.
- All Hana : Hide and seek Posts List