Welcome to Fear & Hunger 2: Termina – Modding Tutorial (v1.5) guide.
This guide will show you how to create mods in the game. The game can be enhanced with quality-of-life features.
This mod does four things.
1. After using a vial, food item, or other items, the pause screen is automatically opened again.
2. This reduces the time required to remove a corpse’s head.
3. This makes it so that no default dialogue option is selected in conversations, which prevents you from accidentally hitting an option.
4. Let’s use the brown vial for combat.
It is available here. Simply extract the contents to the game’s folder. – [catbox.moe]
The mod may be very broken, but I haven’t tested it extensively. Before you use it, make sure to backup your files.
This mod is almost certain to be broken by any game updates.
If you’re wondering why a vial or food item doesn’t open the pause menu but returns you to the inventory, it’s because RPGMaker’s hell.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Fear & Hunger 2: Termina – Modding Tutorial (v1.5); if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Fear & Hunger 2: Termina Posts List