Hi, welcome to this post, Everything you need to know about Farworld Pioneers – How to Play Walkthrough may be found in this guide. Take each step in accordance with this guidance.
Build the ship to mark the “start” of the space adventure; work quickly to avoid boredom the second time around. A tip marked with a * indicates that it could be a bug.
- Mine the block below the drop pod and debris to break them.pros: get the item itself faster
cons: lose the items(not including stockpiles and drop pods) inside
Goal: get iron, copper, revolver and bullets.
- Grab the teleporter from Buddy.pros: no backtracking
- Build a base underground.Get a row of stockpiles,
a furnace to smelt the raw into ingots,
an underground farm,
a kitchen to process the crops.
pros: prepare for the research of space travel, and in case you need to return back
cons: cost a lot of time
- Go find a raider camp/base, use the map to see if any is nearby.Goal: find raiders.
- Cut down tall/large trees.Goal: get wood and salve.
- Place a block at the same height of the enemy, and attack it through the bottom.pros: enemies can’t see you
cons: not as effective when you have already been seen
Goal: get 200 more bullets.
Fight the boss
- Go to the factory, which is always to the right of the spawn.
- Go down the ladder to the first door on the left.
- Locate the boss room in the lower left direction.
Take the loot.
- Goal number one is to obtain laser weapons/shotguns, armor, shoes, and parachutes.
- Goal number two is to collect ten circuit boards.
- Crouching or sliding can cause the player to enter a one-block-high tunnel.
advantages: no need to be concerned about becoming trapped when sliding
disadvantage: the tunnel must be the same height as the player.
- Before entering the boss area, make a backup of your save (devs have a guide on the forum).
If possible, use laser weaponry.
advantages: they reload faster than shotguns
- The Holdout zapper is the most effective laser weapon against it.
advantages: it can stop the energy balls
- Run in the direction you are facing, cause the boss shoots energy balls from a rotating ring of points, and emits sweeping lasers.
- pros: run faster
Build the ship
- Read another guide about bugs*.pros: so you don’t lose your items and progress
- Build a powered research bench setup.
- Buy 40 machined parts*.pros: it has a bug that the cost doesn’t matter.
- Get the items you want to move in one go by putting down some stockpiles.pros: shorten the already long travel time
This Farworld Pioneers – How to Play Walkthrough Guide is now complete. We would appreciate hearing from you if you have any questions or suggestions on how we may improve this post. Thank you very much; I hope you have a fantastic day! This post was motivated by the work of creator and author Lo-op Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website on a regular basis for more posts.
- All Farworld Pioneers Posts List