Here you’ll find out how to install it + where to find more details about Olympus
Olympus 2207 – it’s a total conversion (modification) of Fallout 2, using its engine and basic mechanics, but getting completely new graphics, additional gameplay features, and a new story in a new world, not related to the Fallout series. It is the first part of the series.
Olympus 2207 uses the Fallout 2 engine, which means that it has a system of skills and perks used in Fallout 2. Unfortunately, the game has the same technical flaws and limitations as Fallout 2.
How to install
Olympus 2207 requires Fallout 2 installed. Steam or GOG versions are strongly recommended, their compatibility has been tested.
Follow the links below to find the archive on Google Drive with the most up-to-date version.
Installer in it will easily and quickly install the modification. You won’t need any additional mods or plugins.
Direct link to Google Drive:
Link to mod web-site:
Here you may find link to their Discord-server, screenshots for next game and etc. and etc. 😉
- Choose a skin color instead of a gender. This affects possible ways of solving some quests.
- The S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system is modified. Changes include: rebalancing the influence of characteristics and skills on gameplay, the skill “Gambling” is replaced by “Casanova” – the ability to convince women, the perk “Sexual Attraction” is replaced by “Mechanical Memory” – automatic growth of skills depending on their use. (The rights to the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. role system belong to their owners.)
- Three stages in the life of the main character: age 7, age 17, age 20. The first two stages are tutorial and can be skipped.
- Crafting system.
- Build weapons from parts using workbenches. Keep in mind that there is no wear and tear of equipment in the game.
- Mini-game for hacking electronic panels. Way to go if your electronics hacking skill is too low, or if you want to gain additional experience.
- Simulation of the life of the NPC.
- No “Main Quest”. You choose your own goal in the game! Do you want to become the tyrant of Radius, or do you want to improve the lives of everyone in it? The choice is yours!
Olympus 2207 is a fan-made, non-commercial, deep modification of Fallout 2. Olympus 2207 uses the main executable file and some graphics, text, and audio files of the game Fallout(R) 2, owned by Bethesda Softworks LLC and ZeniMax Media. Also, during creating Olympus 2207 has been used: mapper2.exe, sfall and Fallout2 Resolution Patch, the rights to which belong to their creators.
The rights to all other resources (created by members of Nebesa Games; now Dieselship studio) belong to site http://(olympus2207.com) administrators and are protected by copyright law.
Fallout(R) 2 is trademark or registered trademark of Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company, in the U.S, and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Fallout 2 – Olympus 2207 Mod and Basic Gameplay in Fallout 2; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Fallout 2 Posts List