You can enjoy PlayStation Controller icons with a plugged DUALSHOCK4
1) Plug your DUALSHOCK4 Controller via USB
2) Right Click your game in you Library
3) In Properties, make sure Steam Input is disabled
You can use the default settings, you should see a blue circle next to PlayStation
4) Launch the game and you should have PlayStation Controller icons, making the QTEs much easier!
This is all about Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles – Enabling PlayStation Controller Icons with DS4 Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles Posts List