Hey there, welcome to this post, In this post, we will provide you with information regarding the Call of Duty® – All weapon classes with longshot kill distances, and we hope you will find this page helpful.
The maximum long-range kill distances for each weapon class
All MWII Longshot Kill Distances for each weapon class
- Shotguns: 12.5 meters
- Pistols: 20 meters
- Submachine Guns: 30 meters
- Assault Rifles: 38 meters
- Light Machine Guns: 38 meters
- Marksman Rifles: 38 meters
- Battle Rifles: 38 meters
- Sniper Rifles: 50 meters
How many longshot kills do you require for each class of weapon?
- Assault Rifles need 25 Longshot Kills
- Battle Rifles need 25 Longshot Kills
- Submachine Guns need 25 Longshot Kills
- Shotguns need 20 Longshot Kills
- Light Machine guns require 25 Longshot Kills
- Marksman Rifles need 25 Longshot Kills
- Sniper Rifles need 25 Longshot Kills
- The pistols need 15 Longshot Kills
Longshot kills The best way to obtain them.
- Ground War Best of all weapons
- Strike 24/7 The best choice for all weapons
- Punta Mar 24/7 The best choice for all weapons
- Shipment 24/7 The best option for shotguns, pistols and melee
- Hardcore is the best option for picking up longshot kills due to the mode’s greater range of damage. Best for all weapons
We sincerely thank you for reading the Call of Duty® – All weapon classes with longshot kill distances and hope you found them useful. Please feel free to call out any mistakes or offer suggestions for enhancements in the section below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. You have my very best wishes for today. This post was motivated by the work of creator and author deny Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website on a regular basis for more posts.
- All Call of Duty® Posts List