Baldur’s Gate III – Should You Save Druid Grove?
Hey there, I just got some cool scoop for you! In Baldur’s Gate 3, the spotlight’s on Druid Grove in the first chapter. It’s teeming with quests and characters, and you have a hot ticket to play with its fate. The power is all yours. Want to be the hero or maybe the villain? Well, buddy, we’re here to help you decide whether to save or destroy Druid Grove in this wild ride of a game.
How to Save Druid Grove in Baldur’s Gate 3:
Alright, let’s dive in. Want to play the white knight and save Druid Grove? Here’s your game plan:
- Start by going west of the Grove to the Goblin Camp.
- Show up there, and charm your way in – no fisticuffs needed!
- Next, head to the Shattered Sanctum, and schmooze with the bosses: Droz Ragzlin, Minthara, and Priestess Gut.
- From there, trek to the Worg Pens at the far end of the Sanctum to free Halsin.
- Once Halsin’s out of the cage, wrap up the boss trio (Heads up: Minthara’s no longer recruitable).
- Lastly, back to Druid Grove, you go! Time to join the party after taking down the baddies.
Bingo, you’ve done it! You’ve secured everyone’s safety at the Grove and dodged a potential disaster. But hey, if you’ve got an evil streak and want to destroy Druid Grove, keep reading.
How to Destroy Druid Grove:
To go full dark side and destroy Druid Grove in Baldur’s Gate 3, follow the first three steps as above. But here’s the twist – don’t rescue Halsin. Instead, go chat with Minthara and tell her you’re up for some mischief. This way, you’ll be helping the Goblins grab control of the Grove. If that’s too direct for you, sneak in and nick the Sacred Idol – it’ll kick off a civil war and bring the Grove crashing down.
And there it is! It’s all down to you, buddy. Are you the savior or the destroyer of Druid Grove in Baldur’s Gate 3? But remember, make sure it vibes with the path you want to tread. And a pro-tip, save your game before diving into these big decisions. That way, you can try out both paths and stick with the one you dig the most. That’s the beauty of Baldur’s Gate 3 – the world is your oyster!
- All Baldur's Gate III Posts List