Hi, welcome to this post, In this guide, we will tell you everything about Baldur’s Gate 3 – Multiple custom characters for single player Follow this guide step by step.
This guide will show you how to create multiple characters for one play-through. No mods, no friends. Just you and your PC.
This can be accomplished by launching the PC game several times before joining our private lobby.
- I have set the video resolution at the lowest (1280×720) and windowed. Graphics all low
- Double-click bg3.exe while holding shift and pressing the left button.
- The game should launch with the Vulkan engine.
- If you are on the main menu, I suggest changing the video settings. This will make it easier for your computer to utilize this feature.
- usually: steam/steamapps/common/Baldurs Gate 3/bin/bg3.exe
- Create a multiplayer lobby. You’ll notice you’re not online, but this is no issue. Create a LAN multiplayer lobby.
- Then, you can launch the game as often as you like to create your characters and join the lobby.
- You can play with Steam to ensure your save is synced once you’ve finished creating your character.
For Baldur’s Gate 3 – Multiple custom characters for single player, see this guide. Please let us know in the comments below if you find anything incorrect or outdated, and we will attend to it as quickly as possible. I hope that today turns out well for you. A big thank you to Gencreezo for his post that inspired this guide. If you liked this post, you should check back regularly because we publish new information every day.
- All Baldur's Gate 3 Posts List