Hello and welcome, In this guide, we will tell you everything about Baldur’s Gate 3 – Bards Class and Ability Wiki Follow this guide step by step.
Bards: Choosing sub-classes
I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the second bard level spell ENHANCE ABILITY (fextralife.com) [fextralife.com]
. Every bard should be able to take it
- Support Bard. Get College of Valor to get the combat inspiration buff from (basically guidance), as well as Medium armor + shield. It’s essentially a bard-cleric. Choose cure spells and healing spells. The priority of the skill should be
Performance = History = Arcana=Religion= Nature> Investigation
- Trap Monkey/Stealth Bard should be College of Lore Bards and have a focus on Perform > Stealth Perception. The sleight of hand will get lots of passive bonuses due to the buffs and the Gloves of Thievery in chapter 1 trivializes the majority of checks, meaning you don’t need to worry about it. Use spells like see invisible and invisibility, the 2nd level spell Enhance Ability must be used on yourself to gain whatever benefit you require.
- DPS Bard should be a College of Lore Bard, with the highest charisma you can make it your face time bard as well for dialogue checks.1st level spell FAERIE FIRE – [fextralife.com]
Is a crucial spell, it gives an advantage to your team members for 10 rounds against targets. It’s a huge AoE cast, smashed as a shambles. Concentrate on DPS, otherwise, you’re a gimped spellcaster. The second level spell Misty Step, can be used to get high and pour down the wrath of the acoustic.
Performance > Deception = Intimidation = Persuasion
- Battle Bard AKA “The Front Man“ AKA The Skald should be subclassed in the College of Swords. Duelist or Two-Weapon combat Specific, they gain medium armor prof and scimitar prof making it possible to select Moderate Mastery for improved the medium armor capabilities of.
There’s a feat that involves fighting two weapons with non-finesse weaponry. Dual Weapons – [fextralife.com]
I suggest this for the STR Battle Bard.
The DEX Battle Bard is a Two-Weapons or Duelist. I prefer Duelist due to the ability DEFENSIVE DUELISTS – [fextralife.com]
In terms of the skills. Performance > Athletics / Acrobatics depending on STR vs DEX build. You are the Skald You are the Skald! !
This is the fundamentals for a 4 person bard party. I turned every teammate into an aspiring bard.
Galel as well as Shadowheart are excellent Healer Bards with knowledge of arcana/religion religion based on their background.
The combination of Astarion and Wyll results in a GREAT Trap Monkey Bards.
The The Dark Urge is an excellent DPS Caster. You can select to add Persuasion and Deception and Medicine as background options.
Lae’Zel is a great Battle Bard, and her racial is medium armor right from the beginning. Since she has the best medium armor style from the onset and the Half Plate, I make her a duelist, using the scimitar.
It’s clear that Karlach was the OTHER amazing Battle Bard, and she fits the metal Front Woman theme of a rock group. This makes her a STR dual wielder that is based on Battle Axes, Hand Axes, War maces etc..
Here’s a canon character 4-man bard group!
This area requires the most work because I need screens and the other characters. I run Gale and Astarion along with my character The Dark Urge.
Rock on, a scream of blood, frenzy love, passion, and betrayal. Take the rebel path.
The Deep Gnome Slaughter – You cannot spell Slaughter without Laughter
It was a pleasure for us to walk you through the Baldur’s Gate 3 – Bards Class and Ability Wiki Guide, and we sincerely hope that you found the information beneficial. Please let us know in the comments section below if you see any mistakes in this piece or if you have any suggestions for how we can improve it. A tremendous amount of gratitude is for your time and effort, and I hope you have a good day today! We are indebted to [TAW] Derisat Hartfelt, whose perceptive guide served as the impetus for this one. If you liked this post, you should check back regularly because we publish new information every day.
- All Baldur's Gate 3 Posts List