Hello and welcome, We hope you find the following page, in which we detail the Aliens: Dark Descent – How to Manage Crew on the Otago and Map Guide, informative.
Aliens: Dark Descent, a squad-based, single-player action game in the classic Alien genre, takes you on an engrossing journey. Real-time command of your warriors to halt a fresh and horrifying Xenomorph outbreak on Planet Lethe.
Instead of a reward-based farm, I thought I’d provide some useful advice for anyone else just starting off in the game while avoiding any story spoilers.
The guide will be bare-bones at first, but it will have enough essential information to create the groundwork.
Crew management on the Otago
- If you see a soldier in the med-bay and tired, don’t consult a doctor. They will be able to get some rest as they heal.
- I focus on the characteristics that prevent them from becoming fatigued, repair their injuries, and eliminate bad features. This reduces all the mechanicals that cause headaches.
- The psychiatry department removes two pips per day. So don’t put a marine into the psych ward, even if they have only 1 trauma point unless you have a spot available and you are going to be able to move the day.
From DEV: “At the end of a run the marines receive 0 to 3 Trauma Points depending on the maximum stress level that they experienced during the run.” so it’s actually better to avoid them reaching the tresholds whenever you can.
Maps are persistent.
- Keep in mind that everything is persistent, so if you had to get off the map and were forced to leave your sentries behind, you can return to pick them up a second day, and they won’t be lost forever.
- It’s not worth the cost of all day on a medicine kit, 1-2 rounds of ammunition, and a tool (which won’t last).
I sincerely hope the Aliens: Dark Descent – How to Manage Crew on the Otago and Map Guide was enjoyable for you to read. Please let us know in the comments box below if you find any errors in the post or have any recommendations for how it may be improved, and we will do our best to solve them as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback! Don’t stress about it, and have a wonderful day! Xeonzs, the post creator and author, served as an inspiration for this entry. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- All Aliens: Dark Descent Posts List