Here are some funny spells to try
These spells may work well in a Witchcrafter deck:3
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2775853276 – [steamcommunity.com]
Backrow = spell/trap zone
Bounce = Taking something off the field, but not sending it to graveyard/banish
Burn = dealing effect damage
Continuous = spell that must remain on-field in order to resolve
Cycle = changing the cards in your hand
Destruction = to destroy a card
Equip = A spell that must be kept equipped on-field in order to resolve
Face = Front of the card with all the stuff
Face-down = Back of an unknown card, because the face is not visible
Field = The active play area (monster/spell/trap zone)
Floodgate = Blocking an opponent from playing
GY is short for graveyard
Handtrap = A card that is most useful and activates normally from hand
Negate = deny effect
Quick-play = spell activatable during opponent turn if set
Recycle = Reusable / Sending a card back to active play
Resource = Something that fuels plays
Search / Searcher = Add specific cards from the deck to your hand
Set = face down a card
Situational = Usually a bad card, except when it is useful
Synergy = Works okay together
Targeting = A mechanic that is relevant to some cards
Yoink = Steal your opponent’s monster
Spell Guide Updates
- Trap Guide (not clickbait).
- Monster Guide (lack data)
- That Grass Looks Greener (GY Send)
- Raigeki (solo mode reward monster destruction)
- Harpie’s Feather Duster (backrow elimination)
- Terraforming (field searcher).
- Called by Grave (anti-handtrap/’negate)
- Forbidden Droplet (negate)
- Foolish Burial (GY Send)
- Necrovalley (GY Floodgate)
- Crossout Designator (antihandtrap)
- Margin Trading (cycle).
- Monster Reborn (revive from either GY).
- Reasoning (send the graveyard/special summon)
- Twin Twisters (discard to remove backrow)
- Situational field search: Demise of the Land
- Left Arm Offering (search)
- Galaxy Cyclone (structure deck removal with GY effect)
- Earthshattering Event (deny sending GY)
- Triple Tactics Talent (draw / multi-purpose)
- Lullaby of Obedience (pay $2k LP to deprive resource)
- Pot of (series).
- Foolish Burial (GY Send)
- Kaiser Colosseum (floodgate)
- Dirge of the Lost Dragon (continuous soft floodgate)
- Anti-Magic Arrows (battle magic preventing spell/trap activation).
- Burial in a Different Dimension (recycle 3 banished beasts to GY).
- Ground Collapse (continuous avoid link-synergy).
- Lightning Vortex (discard / destruction)
- Moon Mirror Shield (battle Protection Recyclable Equip)
- Book of Moon (quick-play face down)
- Nobleman of Extermination (destroy/banish face-down spell/trap).
- Hand Destruction (send 2 GY, draw 2 cycles)
- Parallel Twister (destroy 1)
- Magical Mallet (cycle).
- Draw Muscle (battle protect / cycle)
- Shrink (quick-play, half-attack)
- Rebellion (quick-play battle phase yoink)
- Backup Squad (draw / cycle)
- Double Summon (extra normal summon/set)
- Back to Square One (discard/bout)
- Reload (cycle hand).
- Flint (prevent attack recyclable equipment)
- Gravedigger Ghoul (banish 2 opponent GY monsters)
- Full-Force Strike (destroy in battle)
- Monster Slots (situational cycle).
- Card Advance (rearrange deck / extra tribute summon)
- Spell calling (quick-play search).
- Quick Booster (quick play search)
- Swords of Revealing Light (a traditional form of battle protection)
- Inferno Reckless Summon (special summon)
- Savage Colosseum (force attack)
- Hidden Armory (equip searcher)
- Monster Gate (GY Send / Special Summon)
- Extra Net (soft floodgate draw for extra deck summon)
- The Sanctum of Parshath (set spell/trap defense)
- Psychic Blade (trade lp to atk equip
- Summon Breaker (soft Floodgate)
- Dimensional Fissure (soft floodgate monsters that are banished instead of GY).
- Cup of Ace (gamble harder to ‘draw’).
- Chain Energy (soft floodgate continuous, lp tax)
- Super Hippo Carnival (token moment)
- Cauldron of Old Man (continuous burning / lp gain).
- Gingerbread House (continuous destruction / lp gain)
- Hippo Carnival (token moment)
- Power of the Guardians (equip protection)
- Pianissimo (provides permanent protection)
- Spell Chronicle (slow, impractical searcher).
- Kaiju Slumber (funny monster destruction and special summon).
- One for One (deck special summon)
- Bingo Machine, Go!!! (blue-eyes searcher)
- Hidden Armory (equip search)
- Zombie Necronize (recyclable yoink)
- Relinquished Fusion (summon your suc)
- Dragon Shrine (dragon GY send)
- Return of the Dragon Lords (dragon revival / protection).
- Unexpected Dai (special summon 4 Normal)
- Secret Village of the Spellcasters (double-edged spell negate).
- Flute of Summoning Kuriboh (the fastest-playing spell)
- Jack-In-The Hand (‘search’ a level 1)
- White Mirror (special summonel lvl 4 Fish from GY and copy from deck).
- Book of Life (banish/revive)
- Comic Hand (equip Yoink Toon conversion
- Chaos Scepter Blast (banish / ‘search’)
- Successor Soul (trade for blue-eyes)
- Mayakashi Winter (cycle/revive)
- Celestial Transformation (quick-play special summon Fairy with hand)
- Magic Gate of Miracles (yoink).
- Nagel’s Protection (searchable continuous Tindangle Protection)
- Witchcrafter Bystreet (searchable only once per turn for monster protection)
- Danger! Disturbance! Disorder! (searchable destruction field)
- Magician’s Restage (send it to GY for search).
- Magician’s right hand (searchable once per round auto enemy spell negate
- Magician’s Left hand (searchable once per round auto enemy trap negate).
- Mordschlag (unaffected special summon effects equip
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel – Spell Terminology Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Posts List