Welcome. This Your Turn To Die -Death Game By Majority- – Attractions (Sorted by difficulty) Chapter 2 Guide was written to be of use to you, and we genuinely hope that it is.
Need help with attraction ideas? Want to know how you can create it? What are the most effective? This guide is for you all!
Attractions (Sorted according to difficulty)
I’ll list off the easiest attractions then follow them with medium/normal difficulty, then hard, and mention the best (easiest) character to play them with.
Be aware that there’s an autoclicker in game that can be found in the options menu that can help with some minigames.
- Quick Draw (Easy by default, made simple by Sou or Nao. Sou will know which weapon will be used in advance while Nao provides an additional second of reaction by getting an early warning. However, if you have a bad reaction time I’d suggest using Reko instead, since she delays the time between the weapon being displayed and the opponent’s attack.)
- Charge Card Battle (Normal by default, made easy by Keiji, as when you play as him, he can occasionally see two of the opponent’s cards.)
- Arm WrestlingA (Normal by default. Easy to make with Keiji. He slows his bar to make hitting the correct boundary easier.
- Runaway Minecart (Easiest with Gin which has more speed boosts. If you don’t get it the first time don’t get discouraged! I could also not get it since I couldn’t get rid of the metal bars. It’s likely that you’ll be able to do it on the second or even third attempt!
- Hide n’ Seek (It’s easier to play with Alice who is able to get a tiny “!” His icon signifies to the player that he’s close to being captured by a demon, and they must reposition him behind a rock. A little tip for the red-haired demon, when you stop moving, it means he’s about to turn around. And the mask demon usually appears just after him.)
- Spirit Shutter (It’s similar to Gin’s birdcage games. Reko will warn you before a spirit appears to give you more time.
- Memory dance (I know what you’re thinking. “WHAT?! This is the hardest to deal with, girl!” This is the most difficult part, girl!
- Stay on Target (Made easier using Reko. When you play as her the area of focus becomes slow, which means you have more reaction time. To be honest, I wouldn’t suggest doing this if you aren’t aiming for the accomplishment, as it was a bit frustrating for me, at least.)
- Fly Swatter (No characters change/ease the difficulty of this game however, the best of three would most likely be Gin if you’re trying to finish it the game, since he often recovers health for Sara when you play as Sara’s.)
If you don’t have the time to do all the minigames (you only want to finish this portion of the game) be aware that you can trade in 30/60 me-tokens of other characters for half-free clears!
We sincerely thank you for reading the Your Turn To Die -Death Game By Majority- Attractions (Sorted by difficulty) Chapter 2 and hope you found them useful. Please feel free to call out any mistakes or offer suggestions for enhancements in the section below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. You have my very best wishes for today. Thanks to creator and writer 0hKay for motivating this post’s creation. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- All Your Turn To Die -Death Game By Majority- Posts List
Leave a Reply