You can fix this by moving the game folder in a Steam Library under
There is also a tricky solution if you don’t have enough space on your C: drive. You can create a so called junction link in that location.
1. Create the folder “C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common” if it doens’t exist at all and give access rights
2. Open up CMD with administrative rights
3. Move to the location ( cd “C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common” )
4. Create the junction to your real location within that CMD window
-> mklink /J “Yakuza 6 – The Song of Life” “<YourRealLocationPath>\Yakuza 6 – The Song of Life”
-> There should come up a shortcut within your “C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common” which relates to the correct location
5. Now we have to tell Steam that the game is located on the C: drive
-> on the real location there are stored several files stored the “common” folder with the ending *.acf
-> Find the file “appmanifest_1388590.acf” and move it to “C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common”
6. Restart Steam
7. You should now be able to take photos :tbpwink:
This is all about Yakuza 6: The Song of Life – Fix for the Photo Mode – Storage Full – Bug; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Posts List