This guide is about how I got my game to work again.
The problem is that some hardware is not compatieble with the new launcher.
1. Go into your game folder.
2. Go into “Binaries” then “Win64”.
The path should look like this:
3. Look for “XCom2.exe”, rightklick and “create shortcut”
4. Drag the created shortcut on to your desktop rightklick it, go to properties.
5. Type ” -noredscreens -review” behind the path in the “Target” section.
It should look like this:
“\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\XCom2.exe” -noredscreens -review
6. Apply the settings and open the game with the shortcut.
7. Enjoy 😀
Hope you enjoy the Guide about XCOM 2 – How to Fix Stuttering and Crashes, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All XCOM 2 Posts List