Hi, welcome to this post, This Weed Shop 3 – How to Setup Auto smoke joints/bongs on Steam Deck Guide was written to be of use to you, and we genuinely hope that it is.
How to make it so that you don’t have to press a button every time you attempt to light up!
How to set up controls
This feature is set up for me on one my steam deck back buttons. It will not work if you don’t have the right trigger down.
- To do so, press one the back buttons and use it as the trigger. Click on this gear to access the options, and to change from a Regular Press into a Long Press.
- (Actually, this is a second thought. Just do what I said. I have some other stuff on the back buttons. So my back buttons have two features. This is why i have it set up as long press.
- You are almost done. But this last part took me a while to figure. It is not what I expected.
- Now, go to settings just below the button and press options.
- Scroll down until you’ll see an option that reads “Toggle”. Turn that on.
- It should now be working, but you should still know a few details about how the feature works.
This toggles the trigger and holds it in place. But, if the button is set as an extended press, you need to hold it down for a moment for it to activate. You won’t need to hold it down, but it will hold down the trigger so you don’t need to hold it. To click on other things, you will need to untangle the toggle.
Simply pull up a cigarette or bong and, once you are ready for light, turn the toggle on. You will need to untoggle your toggle after you have finished smoking. You’ll find that you are unable to talk to people and do some things once again because you need to push the trigger.
I made this guide quickly. If you have any questions, or if you need clarification, feel free to contact me. Although I will be editing this or doing something more precise and specific, I hope it saves you the effort of holding the trigger down all the time. Play the game and enjoy the real world! Now go and work hard to achieve your goals of smoking a brick using your bong and consuming 1000 doobies. !
Thank you for reading the Weed Shop 3 – How to Setup Auto smoke joints/bongs on Steam Deck, and we hope you found them beneficial. If you see any mistakes or have any suggestions for enhancements, please let us know in the comments box below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. I’m sending you today my very best wishes. The inspiration for this piece came from the author/creator MegaBugem. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website frequently for more posts.
- All Weed Shop 3 Posts List
Leave a Reply