How do you do this?
1. Equip Masterwork Pistol. Maybe put some boss damage stuff on it.
2. Use that potion spawning talent, so you have potions whenever you want. Strength Potion is ideal.
3. When boss shows up, drink potion.
4. Use ult next to him (it will stun him). Stay in invis circle for damage buff.
5. Spam secondary fire. Get close, because the damage fall-off is quite close and fast.
Congratulations, you’re a winner! For a Cata boss, it might take you more like 10 seconds.
1. Use talent that gives you 4 seconds of crit after ult.
2. Use 75% backstab bonus. Also take crit bonus talent.
3. Use spear or dual daggers.
4. When boss shows up, drink potion if you have one.
5. Ult and sneak up behind him.
6. Start stabbing in back with lights as fast as you can.
Congratulations, you’re a winner! Might be a little weaker than the Masterwork Pistol, so you might have to go defense if he survives.
These are my favorite ways to kill a boss. There are some other pretty good ones out there, but they are a bit slower. Still good, though.
By Ghoul Hunter
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – How to kill a boss in 5 seconds; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Posts List