Warhammer 40000: Darktide – Guide to Horde and Special Pacing Times

Warhammer 40000: Darktide – Guide to Horde and Special Pacing Times 1 - steamlists.com
Warhammer 40000: Darktide – Guide to Horde and Special Pacing Times 1 - steamlists.com

Welcome to Warhammer 40000: Darktide – Guide to Horde and Special Pacing Times. This guide contains special pacing, hordes, monsters, and patrol comps.

Specials

A maximum number of enemies of the same type that can be spawned:

Mutants: 3

Pox Hounds 2

Scab Bomber : 3

Pox Burster: 2

Scab Trapper: 2

Scab Sniper: 2

Scab Flamer: 2

Dreg Flamer: 2

Disabler target opportunity vs. alone players:

Scab Trappers have a 50% chance of targeting a single player. There’s a 75% chance that hounds will target a single player. A 25% chance that a mutant will target the player.

Specials that coordinate a strike:

Pox Hounds, Scab Bomber, Scab Trapper, Mutants, Flamers

The specials that are spawned for rush prevention

Pox Hounds, Mutants

Speedrun prevention

Pox Hounds, Mutants, Scab Trapper

Special Pacing

Sedition (Tier 1):

10% chance of coordinated strike with 120 to 160 seconds between strikes. Two enemies will be attacking simultaneously during a strike.

Specials have a cap of 3, and spawn in a 140-300 second range

Between rush prevention and completion is between 150 seconds and 250 seconds. They occur after 80 units of distance.

From what I saw), there is no speedrun protection (

Uprising (Tier 2):

10% chance of coordinated strike with between 100 and 120 seconds between strikes. Two enemies will attack simultaneously during a strike.

Specials have a cap of 3, and spawn with a 120-second to 280-second range

The time between rush prevention and rush detection is 80 seconds to 120 second, and it occur after 60 units.

Speedrun Prevention has a 20-40 second cooldown. It checks for distances of 12 units every 5 secs and triggers after 4 checks.

Malice (Tier 3):

12.5% chance of coordinated strike with between 80 and 100 seconds between strikes. Three enemies will attack at once during a strike.

Specials are limited to 4 and can spawn from 110 seconds to 250 seconds.

The time between rush prevention and rush detection is 60 seconds to 100 second, and it occur after 50 units of distance.

Speedrun Prevention has a 20-40 second cooldown. It checks for distances of 12 units every 5 secs and triggers after 4 checks.

Heresy (Tier 4):

15% chance of coordinated strike with between 80 and 160 seconds between strikes. Four enemies will attack simultaneously during a strike.

Specials are limited to 5 and can spawn in a 90-second to 230-second range

The time between rush prevention and completion is between 50 and 80 seconds. They occur after 45 units of distance.

Speedrun Prevention has a 10- to 20-second cooldown. It checks for distances of 12 units every 5 seconds and triggers after 4 checks.

Damnation (Tier 5):

15% chance of coordinated strike with between 70 and 140 seconds between strikes. Four enemies will attack simultaneously during a strike.

Specials are limited to 6 and can spawn in a range of 70 seconds to 200 seconds.

The time between rush prevention and completion is between 30 and 50 seconds. They occur after 40 units of distance.

Speedrun Prevention has a 10- to 15-second cooldown. It checks for distances of 12 units every five seconds. It is triggered after four checks.

Hordes

Horde Pacing

Sedition (Tier 1):

The max active enemies is 90. There are 17 seconds between horde waves. They spawn in between 300 and 450 seconds. Ambush Hordes have one wave and 50 active enemies. Other hordes only have three waves. There is a 150-190 unit distance travel requirement for hordes to spawn.

Trickle hordes can be spawned in between 40 and 45 seconds. They travel between 90 and 180 units.

Uprising (Tier 2):

The max active enemies is 90. There are 15 seconds between horde waves. They spawn between 226 and 420 seconds. Ambush Hordes have one wave and maximum 50 active enemies. Other hordes can have three waves. There is a 120- to 170-unit distance travel requirement for a horde to spawn.

Trickle hordes can be spawned in between 40 and 45 seconds. They travel between 70 and 140 units.

Malice (Tier 3):

There are 100 max active enemies. Horde waves last 10 seconds and spawn in between 230-400 seconds. Ambush Hordes have one wave and 50 active enemies. Other hordes only have three waves. Horde to spawn requires a travel distance of 80 to 130 units.

Trickle hordes can be spawned in between 40 and 45 seconds. They travel between 40 and 90 units.

Heresy (Tier 4):

There are 110 max active enemies. Horde waves last 10 seconds and spawn in between 210 to 340 seconds. Ambush Hordes have one wave, with 60 active enemies at the top. Other hordes only have three waves. There is a 50-80 unit distance travel requirement for a horde to spawn.

Trickle hordes can be spawned in between 40 and 45 seconds. They travel between 40 and 75 units.

Damnation (Tier 5):

The maximum number of active enemies is 120. There are 10 seconds between horde waves. They spawn between 140 to 280 seconds. Ambush Hordes have one wave and top at 70 active enemies, while other hordes can have three waves. For a Horde to spawn, there is a 40-70 unit distance travel requirement.

Trickle hordes can be spawned in between 40 and 45 seconds. They travel between 40 and 75 units.

There are four types of horde: Flood, Far Vector, Trickle, and Ambush.

They are easy to understand: Ambush is the ambush-hordes, Far Vectors the horde wave you see just around, Trickle enemies that “trickle in” to keep you entertained, Flood are the hordes with the warcry, and Flood are the enemies that spawn in groups.

This is more esoteric than it is. It’s not meant to be something that matters unless you want minimax pacing or are just curious about the pacing settings.

Monsters

Sedition (Tier 1):

Range of 0 to 1 bosses

0 Witches

Plague Ogrynspause Horde Pacing for 60 Seconds, Trickle Horde Pacing for 40 Seconds, and Specials for 50 Seconds

Beast of Nurglepause Horde Pacing for 60 Seconds, Trickle Horde Pacing for 40 Seconds, and Specials for 50 Seconds

Daemonhost will spawn when you move 65 units away. It is pa*sive.

Uprising (Tier 2):

Range of 0 to 1 bosses

Range of 0 to 1 Witches

There is a possibility that the boss trigger will be replaced by a patrol if it is empty

Plague Ogrynspause Horde Pacing for 50 Seconds, Trickle Horde Pacing for 20 Seconds, and Specials for 20 Seconds

Beast of Nurglepause Horde Pacing for 50 Seconds, Trickle Horde Pacing for 20 Seconds, and Specials for 20 Seconds

Daemonhost will spawn when you move 65 units away. It is pa*sive.

Malice (Tier 3):

Range of 0 to 1 bosses

Range of 0 to 1 Witches

There is a possibility that the boss trigger will be replaced by a patrol if it is empty

Plague Ogrynspause horde pace for 20 seconds and specials for fifteen seconds. Does not pause trickle Horde.

Beast of Nurglepause horde pace for 20 seconds and specials for fifteen seconds. Does not pause trickle Horde.

Daemonhost will spawn when you move 65 units away. It is pa*sive.

Heresy (Tier 4):

Range of 0-2 bosses

Range of 0 to 2 Witches

There is a possibility that a patrol will replace the boss trigger if it is empty

22A07589949Pausing does not pause

22A07583709Pausing does not pause

Daemonhost will spawn when you move 65 units away. It is pa*sive.

Heresy (Tier 5):

Range of 1 – 2 bosses

Range of 0 to 2 Witches

There is a possibility that the boss trigger will be replaced by a patrol if it is empty

22A07589949Pausing does not pause

22A07583709Pausing does not pause

Daemonhost will spawn when you move 65 units away. It is pa*sive.

Patrol Comps (Scab)

Sedition (Tier 1):

Comp A:

4x Scab Shotgunner

6x Scab Stalker

Comp B:

3x Scab Gunner

6x Scab Shooter

Comp C:

3x Scab Mauler

6x Scab Bruiser

Uprising (Tier 2):

Comp A:

4x Scab Shotgunner

6x Scab Stalker

Comp B:

3x Scab Gunner

6x Scab Shooter

Comp C:

3x Scab Mauler

6x Scab Bruiser

Malice (Tier 3):

Comp A:

4x Scab Shotgunner

9x Scab Stalker

Comp B:

5x Scab Gunner

8x Scab Shooter

Comp C:

5x Scab Mauler

8x Scab Bruiser

Heresy (Tier 4):

Comp A:

4x Scab Shotgunner

11x Scab Stalker

Comp B:

6x Scab Gunner

10x Scab Shooter

Comp C:

6x Scab Mauler

10x Scab Bruiser

Heresy (Tier 4):

Comp A:

6x Scab Shotgunner

8x Scab Stalker

2x Bulwark

Comp B:

8x Scab Gunner

6x Scab Shooter

1x Bulwark

1x Reaper

Comp C:

8x Scab Mauler

6x Scab Bruiser

2x Crusher

 

Written by Combine00

I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Warhammer 40000: Darktide – Guide to Horde and Special Pacing Times; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*