Editing game configuration in registry
- Press <Win>-R
- Type ‘Regedit’ -> Press OK
- If User Account Control shows a popup, click Yes
- Navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BulwarkStudios\Mechanicus
- Double click the entry called: UnitySelectMonitor_h17969598
- Set that value to 1 (for secondary monitor) or the respective higher monitor number.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Warhammer 40 000: Mechanicus – Playing on secondary monitor, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Warhammer 40 000: Mechanicus Posts List