Reach minute 31
How to do it
A few tips:
– Only chests can give Evolved Weapons. Saving them for later could be useful.
– The knife is great to clear a path. It also does targeted damage, handy to kill ‘bosses’.
Useful information about the Death Dracula:
– Can be frozen with Clock Lancet.
– Laurel (shield) makes sure you can take a hit.
– Every minute from minute 30 onwards, 1 more spawns.
– The Pentagram does not kill it.
Things to choose from:
– Clock Lancet (must)
– Laurel (must)
– Axe & Candelabra
– Cross & Clover
– Knife & Gloves
– Whip & Hollow Heart
– Fire Wand & Spinach
– Empty Tome (if possible)
– Duplicator (if possible)
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Vampire Survivors – Tips How to Reach Minute 31, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Vampire Survivors Posts List