Learn how to unlock the brand-new Forbidden Scrolls of Mobane You can also find every cheat code and spell in the game.
All information in this guide comes straight from the
Vampire Survivors Wiki – [fandom.com]
Forbidden Scrolls of Mobane
To unlock many cheats, you must first unlock the code. Forbidden Scrolls of Mobane !
The Forbidden Scrolls of Mobane This relic can be found in The Bone Zone. Once it is collected, it unlocks the secret menu which gives hints to find hidden characters and allows the player cast Spells.
How to Unlock
The Forbidden Scrolls of Mobane The Skull Pile in The Bone Zone drops it. The Milky Way Map can help you locate them. Once the Forbidden Scrolls of Morbane have been collected, they can no longer be dropped off by the Skull Pile. However, said Skull Pile still spawns each time you start a run within The Bone Zone.
This relic may be a reference to the movie Morbius, a film in which the main character, Dr. Michael Morbius, is a vampire.
Spell & Cheat Codes
Spell Cheat codes are a mechanism that unlocks characters, stages, and relics. Most cheat codes can be entered in Secrets menu. These codes cannot be unlocked by collecting the Forbidden Scrolls of Mobane However, you must enter some on the main menu.
To register codes that aren’t found in the Secrets menu, each key must have been typed within two seconds of its predecessor. For directional inputs, arrow keys must be used.
Main Menu and Other
- Mortaccio – up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, escape, enter
- Toastie After unlocking Exdash and damaging Stalker and Drowner, and Trickster, with Minecart and Rosary, Gorgeous Moon and Infinite Corridor and Crimson Shroud (Pentagram only available in Cappella Magna), type down and enter when the icon appears at the bottom right corner.
- Smith IV After unlocking Toastie type “spam”. Enter the character select menu, then type “spam again.” Enter the stage select menu, then type “spam.” Finally, enter a run and press “humbug”. All this happened within 30 seconds.
- Game Killer (0), Mad Groove (VIII), Out of Bounds (XII), Disco of Gold (XV), and Silent Old Sanctuary (XX) – “aintnobodygottimeforthat”
- Petting O’Sole and healing him during a run (one per run).
- Grim Grimoire – “thisshouldhavebeenunlockedbydefault”
- Ars Gouda – “thistooshouldhavebeenunlockedbydefault”
- Milky Way Map – “leadmetothecheese”
- Magic Banger – ‘thankelrond’
- Sorceress’ Tears – “timecompression”
- Glass Vizard – “eggseggseggs”
- Yellow Sign – “ihaveseenitihaveseenitihaveseenitihaveseenitihaveseenitihaveseenitihaveseenit”
- Mindbender – “teleportustomars”
- Great Gospel – “icanhearthecriesofcaptainplanet”
- Randomazzo and Sarabande Of Healing (VI) “randomazzami
- Il Molise – “relaxenjoylife”
- Moongolow – “honesty”.
- Green Acres – “dotgogreenacres”
- The Bone Zone – “rottingpizza”
- Boss Rash “peakgamedesign
The spell unlocks their Hyper Mode toggle.
- Arca Ladonna – “noneladonna”
- Porta Ladonna – “vivaladonna”
- Lama Ladonna – “superladonna”
- Poe Ratcho – “strongestcharacter”
- Suor Clerici – “faschiuma”
- Dommario – “bioparco”
- Krochi Freetto – “accidenti”
- Christine Davain – “crystalmakeup”
- Yatta Cavallo & Cherry Bomb – “yattapanda”
- Bianca Ramba & Carrello –
- O’Sole Meeo & Celestial Dusting “reset
- Sir Ambrojoe & La Robba – “languorino”
- Exdash Exiviiq “x1viiq (also works on main menu or “exdashexoneviiq
- Toastie – “tramezzini (Exdash has to be unlocked).
- Boon Marrabbio “fettinepanate
- Minnah Mannarah – “foldinthecheese”
- Leda – “iwillneverletyouforgetaboutme”
- Cosmo Pavone – “lhovistoio”
- Peppino – “pinociampino”
- Big Trouser and Candybox “earrivatolarrotino
- Gains Boros – “highfive”
- Secondevolution: Gyorunton and Bracelet
- Mask of the Red Death – “ablasphemousmockery”
- Spin the UI – “spinnn”
- The famous Konami code is the key to unlock Mortaccio.
- The code to unlock Exdash refers to the cheat codeX-X!V’’Q used in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. This code also gives Alucard a very high Luck stat in return for other stats being lower.
- The code to unlock Il Molise refers to its description.
- The code to unlock time-gated Arcanas refers to a viral YouTube clip of Kimberly “Sweet Brown”, Wilkins, being interviewed after escaping a fire at an apartment complex.
- Mindbender’s code is a reference the quote “C’mon Teletubby! Teleport us to Mars!” By Tammie Brown in RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- The code to pet and treat O’Sole refers to dogs being petted in video games, such as those popularized by Can You Pet The Dog? Noting which video game allows a player to interact with a dog.
- The account also noted O’Sole’s code to heal for this game. 
- The code to unlock O’Sole shares its name and the credits theme for Okami “Reset”.
- The code to unlock Toastie refers to Mortal Kombat II. Players would need to play on a stage and wait for Dan Forden’s appearance to say “Toasty” then press Down + Start.
- The code to unlock Smith refers to a cheat code from Ultima VI. Talk to Lolo and then type “spam”, enter “spam”, “spam”, “spam”, “spam”, “spam”, “humbug”, and then enter.
The code to unlock Gains could be a reference the awkward high fives in Final Fanstasy VII Remake.
- The code to unlock Great Gospel refers to the theme “You Can Hear the Cry of the Planet”, which plays in the Forgotten City. The code has “the” replaced by “captain to refer to Captain Planet.
- The code to unlock Gyorunton refers to Star Ocean: Second Evolution. This remake of the PlayStation game Star Ocean: The Second Story is where the code was found. Gyorunton’s name and design are based on one of the optional characters in Star Ocean: The Second Story.
- The code to unlock Leda refers to Sorceress Adel, Final Fantasy VIII. She shows several messages at the Timber TV station’s screen through radio interference phenomena. One of them is “I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU”.
- Big Trouser’s code is “e arrivato, l’arrotino”, a phrase spoken by knife grinders in Italy while driving around small towns to draw attention.
- If you enter the “spinnn”, spell, and close the secrets menu while it is spinning, the background menu will freeze and remain pivoted at an abnormal angle until you enter the spell again.
This is all about Vampire Survivors – How to Unlock Forbidden Scrolls of Morbane & Cheat Codes; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Vampire Survivors Posts List