Welcome to Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – How to Skip Dialogue in Game Guide.
This simple instruction will help you how to skip the dialogue cut scene and quest/objectives due to Gearbox’s ten-year refusal to implement a dialogue skip option.
1. Go to Library
2. Right click Tiny Tina’s Adventure
3. Press “properties”.
4. On the left sidebar, press “Local Files”.
6. Go to OakGame folder > Content > Paks
7. This should be your path:
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands\OakGame\Content\Paks
8. Change or delete the name of:
It works in BL3 the same way.
This is all about Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – How to Skip Dialogue in Game; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Posts List