Hello everyone! In this guide, I want to present the ultimate build for the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in the New Game +, because Geralt will already be pumped enough to have good equipment and access to mutations after completing the Blood and Wine DLC to destroy the Beasts in the world of Nederland.
The skills we need
- Body memory (5 lvl) – Increases damage from fast attacks by 25%. Adrenaline points gain 5%.
- Precise strikes (5 lvl) – Increases the chance to deal a critical strike in a fast attack by 10%, and a critical damage in a fast attack by 75%. Adrenaline points gain + 5%
- Whirlwind (5 lvl) – start dancing, taking pictures of everyone and everything on the howling path.
- Light legs (5 lvl) – Reduces damage taken when dodging by 100%. Adrenaline points gain + 5%
- Razor Blade (5 lvl) – Instantly gives one point of adrenaline at the start of the battle. The production of adrenaline with sword strikes is increased by 25%. Adrenaline points gain + 5%
- Determination (5 lvl) – After receiving damage, the witcher loses 100% less adrenaline. Adrenaline points gain + 5%
- Synergy (5 lvl) – Increases the bonus for the mutagen placed in the cell of the skill window by 50%. Elixir duration + 25%.
- Murderous Courage (5 lvl) – With intoxication above 0, each killed enemy increases the chance of a critical hit by 50% during the battle. Elixir duration + 25%.
- Acquired Fortitude (3 lvl) – Each learned recipe of 1,2 or 3 levels adds 1 point to the threshold of intoxication. Elixir duration + 15%.
- Increased Resistance to Potions (5 lvl) – Increases the overdose threshold from 75% to 100%. Elixir duration + 25%.
- Cat School Technique – Each piece of light armor increases critical damage by 25% and fast attack damage by 5%.
- Cheating (3 lvl) – will help in dilogues
- Explosive shield (3 lvl) – thanks to this, when exploding, Quen scatters the enemy in different directions and deals damage.
- Fire stream (3 lvl) – Geralt shoots a stream of fire at the enemy.
Decoctions and elixirs
- Wyvern Brew – Each hit increases the power of attacks until the fight ends or the witch takes damage.
- Decoction from the head eye – changes the damage depending on the weight of the armor (the lighter the armor, the less damage taken)
- Brew from Ekimma – damage done to enemies restores health.
- Roffar the White’s Potion – instantly restores a significant portion of your health. This elixir will serve to replenish health in critical situations.
- Legendary Manticore School Armor
- Legendary Manticore School Gloves
- Legendary Boots of the Manticore School
- Legendary Pants of the Manticore School
- Arondite is a legendary sword with which you can run the whole game, and it does not depend on the level, because the damage increases with each blow.
- The legendary steel sword of the Manticore school or the Sword of the Toussaint Knight.
As a result, we get a witcher who does not take damage at the maximum level of intoxication, ready to kill everyone and everything. Thanks for reading, I hope my guide will help make your walkthrough easier.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Ultimate New Game Build; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Posts List