If you plan to save everyone’s life, and don’t mind the attack of the spirit on the village of Shteigery, then first you need to turn the stillborn child of the Baron (Igosha) into a chura! Then follow the algorithm below.
1. You need to find a tree on Whispering Hill before completing the quest “Ladies of the Forest” (And tell him: “I have to think.”
2. After meeting Anna (Baron’s Wife), the witches will send you to kill the spirit of the forest, but we do not kill, but help her, after you disenchant her during the quest.
3. After saving Black Mary. The spirit of the forest destroys the village of “Steigers” and saves children from the orphanage, and now complete the “Family Affairs” quest.
4. After the Bloody Baron will send you in search of his daughter, report her and his wife, after which he will ask you to help save Anna on the Crooked-Ear Swamp.
5. Complete the quest to the end.
1) Ending if you followed my algorithm:
The bloody baron and his wife Anna are saved, the children from the orphanage on Krivoukhovy marshes survived.
The baron will promise to stop drinking and leave with Anna, who has gone mad, for treatment to a healer, and the children will not be eaten.
If you met with the spirit of the forest at the direction of the witches, then the children will be killed – this is the main factor!
The bloody baron and his wife Anna were saved, the children from the orphanage on Krivoukhovy marshes died.
The bloody baron and his wife Anna are dead, the children from the orphanage on Crooked Marsh have survived.
Thank you for watching!
Hope you enjoy the Guide about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Endings Playthrough Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Posts List