Welcome. This The Warlock of Firetop Mountain – Character Reference Chart Guide was written to be helpful to you, and we genuinely hope you do.
How to Read the Guide
- The “Guide Index” located on the right-hand side of the guide includes a number of sections that are named with 10 dots (or periods). This indicates that these parts of the guide continue from the previously named area. To help you to click on them and jump to their respective locations they also have 10 dots that extend to the length of their names.
- Every major part of the game is located at bolded and underlined. These can be found in the Guide Index.
- Individual rooms within each item, area and bonuses or reductions in ability are bolded.
- “Test Your Skill/Luck” events and achievements are italicized.
Except as otherwise stated…
- The names of rooms are typically based on key descriptors in the first (or first) paragraph.
- Combat encounters are an opportunity to gain nothing.
- Test Your Luck events always reduce your luck by 1 after the roll has been completed and you’ve either pa*sed or failed the exam.
- You won’t be able to pick the same option if you’ve previously selected it.
- You cannot return to a space you’ve already visited.
- Some options will occasionally have text that is slightly different from what I’ve listed. It is based on your character, where you are coming from, as well as other factors. If the differences don’t impact the game in a significant, or mechanical way, then they have been eliminated for the sake of reducing clutter and confusion in the guide.
Since the guide is huge, use Ctrl +F to navigate to rooms quickly!
- There are many sets of indented choices that have alternating numbers or letters. They are usually nestled within the original set. This indicates that the indented events follow the option that precedes it.
- If you’re able to select from the standard numbered options above, then the event will either be held prior to or following the choices are made.
- If any event is listed below, the standard numbering options, it will be included in the list of numbers or occur after you have selected one (or more!) of the numbered alternatives.
- Note: “Events” can include a Fight or Test your Luck/Skill, character-specific events (which are identified by the number ✿) as well as other miscellaneous events.
- There is an ► symbol at the bottom of every room. This symbol indicates which room you should navigate to the next. It will always be the default room you should go to. However, you can choose to go to other rooms or return to the previous list.
- If you don’t know where to go, then follow the list of options within the same indentation until it shows ►. If you don’t see it at the present indentation level, go to the previous level and then continue this list until you find one. Continue this process until you find one, or you reach the default exit located at the room’s bottom.
Achievement Image: an image of any achievements that can be acquired in this room will be located here. • Test Your Skill/Luck: 1. ✔ Pa*s: flavor text for pa*sing the test. • Consequence for pa*sing will be listed here. 2. ✘ Fail: flavor text for failing the test. • Consequence for failing will be listed here. 1. Option 1 a. Consequence for choosing option 1. • Consequence for choosing the above bullet point. • Achievement: Achievement Name • Note: any options with a note contain extra information regarding the entry that precedes them. In this example, I give extra information regarding the achievement that you just received for choosing option 1a. b. ... 2. Option 2 a. Option 2a within option 2. 1. Option 2a1 within option 2a. ► "Return to this list." In this example, you would return to option 2a and choose between 2a2 and 2a3 since 2a1 has been exhausted. 2. ... 3. ... b. ... c. Option 2c within option 2. 1. Option 2c1 within option 2c. 2. ... ► "Proceed to x". In this example, you would navigate to that specific room after having chosen option 2a, 2b, or 2c. d. Option 2d. • Note: since option 2d doesn't have an arrow telling you where to go, go to the previous indentation level, which would be option 1 and 2, and follow that list down until you reach the arrow at the very bottom of the option list. ✿ Character Name or Attribute Name: unique text, if applicable • Rewards and consequences will be listed here. 1. If more options are available, they will be listed as such. 2. ... • Events OR Fight CREATURE! (Specific creatures will listed in parenthesis.) • Rewards and consequences for the event or combat will be listed here. 1. If more options are available, they will be listed as such. 2. ... ► "Proceed to x." Remember that this is the default room that you will proceed to after this room but certain options can lead to specific rooms!
OBSCURE GAMEPLAY TIPS
- The compa*s (found in the screen’s upper-right corner) is usually pointed north with the red needle. If you hover over an option that points you in a certain direction, it will turn blue and point in that direction.
- Clicking “Use” for consumable items will consume them for a minor effect and then throw them out. Be aware of this when you “Use” items that provide powerful pa*sive effects to your stats, such as the Gleaming Sword or Enchanted Sword since you’ll lose their lifetime bonus. However, some circumstances may warrant their use.
- Further to the above In addition, the Bronze Helmet could reduce your Skill by another point, so do not “Use” this item.
Bench (Forced Rest) | Bench (Optional)
To make it simpler to use, the default options for the term “Bench” are listed below. Note that there are two kinds of benches:
- “Forced Rest” benches which force you to choose option 1 or 2 before the proceeding; and
- You can choose to skip the “optional” benches and continue, or select option 1 or 2 from the room.
1. Sit on the bench and rest. • +5 STAMINA! 2. Rest and consume some provisions. • Note: this option requires you to be below your maximum Stamina. • Requires and uses Provisions x1. • +10 STAMINA! 3. Don't use the bench and proceed. • Note: this option is not available in Bench (Forced Rest).
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about The Warlock of Firetop Mountain – Character Reference Chart; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon! Also, don’t forget to Bookmark Us if you enjoy the post, we add new posts daily with more content, so check us often for more posts!
- All The Warlock of Firetop Mountain Posts List
Leave a Reply