Hello and welcome, In this guide, we will tell you all about The Outlast Trials – FOV Change How to? Following this guide each steps.
A step-by-step to modify the game’s Field of View inside the client config files.
Accessing the client configuration files
To find the config files, you must:
- first press the Windows key + r. This will open the run menu.
- Enter “%localappdata%” This will take you to the local appdata directory.
- Next, you’re going to want to go to this directory from where you are “AppData\Local\OPP\Saved\Config\WindowsClient”
- You are now in the directory containing configuration files The file you’ll be editing is Game.ini
Editing the Config file
Now that you are inside game.ini You must fill in these lines.
By default, the number value is your desired FOV.
Save the file, then load the game and see the new vision field.
The Outlast Trials – FOV Change How to? is the subject of this guide. Please let us know in the comments if anything is broken or outdated, and we will address it as soon as possible. I hope that today treats you well. Mal0, the author and originator of this post, is to thank for the inspiration. If you liked this post, be sure to bookmark us so you can easily find more of our great material in the future.
- All The Outlast Trials Posts List
Leave a Reply