The wait menu sucks, if you want to skip 24 hours you have to wait for the thing to tick down for ages.. this guide will show you how to skip the time waiting entirely.
There’s an easy way to skip the wait time, and it doesn’t involve adding any mods to your list. It’s a simple console command, and it has saved me so much time waiting.
This guide also works well with mods that extend the maximum wait limit.
Skipping the Wait Time
You’re here because you are sick of sitting there watching the hours count down after trying to wait 24 hours for a quest or something else.
There’s an easy way to skip this time, and it doesn’t involve adding any mods to your list. It’s a simple console command, and it has saved me so much time waiting.
So, here it is.
When you want to skip the wait time all you need to do is:
- First type TFC in to the console (this enables freecam mode)
- Then press the wait menu button and set it to whatever you need and press ok.
- (It should count down about two hours and then skip the rest entirely.)
- Simply type TFC again to toggle freecam off.
and that’s it, you’ve skipped the time menu wait, and you can use that saved time to eat your sweetrolls, you milk drinker. 😉
Hope you enjoy the Guide about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – How to Skip Waiting Time Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Posts List