This guide will help you to complete some of these accomplishments. It won’t include secret achievements.
Time to Completion: You need to play at least 4 times in order to reach all difficulty levels. It all depends on your skill level. However, it can take up to six hours to complete the game once. You can skip the gears and take less time. It will take you a while to find the secrets.
Difficulty: It’s a platformer. Do not jump off a cliff.
Broken Achievements: I have no idea, but I hope not. I haven’t completed all the achievements. Some people claim that there are broken achievements on the forums, but I have not seen any broken achievements.
- Collected 500 gears!
Friends, robots, lend me your gears!
- Collected 1000 gears!
As the Gears Move!
- It’s the greater love of the family! (2,000 gears)
Gears in Heaven!
- Collected 2500 gears!
- After starting a new game, I thought it was bugged. It’s possible that gears are not counted in one play-through.
This was not so difficult, wasn’t it?
- You won the game!
- It won’t unlock if you beat it on a harder difficulty. Yes, the game must be played on easy.
The Hero We Needed
- It’s not easy to beat.
A Spark of Life in the Darkness
- Now you can really play the game.
- You can beat the game on normal difficulty. It won’t unlock if you beat it on hard or easy.
Foe of Chippy!
- All Chippies must be killed!
Friend of Chippy!
- Complete game on hard killing NO Chippies!
#360 NO SCOPE
- Kill a chippy mid-air!
- There are many chippies that hang upside down. It will fall down if you place your hand under it. It is best to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Secret Locations/Weapon Upgrades
- You can leave a comment below if you have any tips or tricks to unlock these secret achievements. I have 5 of them, but I don’t recall which level I found them in. Many of them are secret weapon upgrade. This is also my first achievement guide. Please rate it if you found it useful.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Terrian Saga: KR-17 – Secret achievements & Walkthrough, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Terrian Saga: KR-17 Posts List