Step 1 Armor
1. Solar Flare Armor – Best Melee Class Armor – 78 Defense.
Increased max melee damage by 29% – Max melee critical strike chance increase by 26% and gives an additional 15% melee and movement speed.
Set bonus – Dashing and damage enemies.
Step 2 Weapons
2. Weapons – Zenith is the main sword to use for endgame, but it is your own choice on what to use – this could be sword, flair, or yoyo etc. – Any of these weapons are recommended to be reforged to Legendary or Godly for best damage.
Step 3 Accessories
3. Accessories – Celestial Shell, Warrior Emblem, Avenger Emblem, Destroyer Emblem, Mechanical Glove, Fire Gauntlet, Putrid Scent.
All accessories are reforged to Menacing to increase damage by 4%
This loadout is good for killing hordes and bosses quickly.
Speed is sacrificed so use mounts such as the The black box, hexxed branch, or shrimpy truffle – any decently fast mount can suffice.
Items for Defense Loadout:
Celestial Shell, Ankh Shield, Paladin’s Shield, Flesh Knuckles, Hero Shield, and Beserker’s Glove. All accessories are reforged to Warding to further increase the defense by 4 for each accessory piece. This loadout is good for tanking enemies while you smite any enemy on screen with your swords. The sword/weapon choice is your decision, but the Zenith sword is best for all catagories including hordes of enemies and bosses. Likewise, it is recommended you use a mount stated previously above
Potions and Buffs
Potions and Buffs:
– Defense Consumables: Ironskin Potion, Christmas Pudding, Endurance Potion, Bast Statue.
– Damage Consumables: Rage Potion, Wrath Potion, Christmas Pudding, Ale.
* these potions are mandatory for the best results from the usage of these sets
This is all about Terraria – Solar Flare Armor + Weapon + Accessories + Potions and Buffs Detailed Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Terraria Posts List