Hey there, welcome to this post, This post will provide you with information regarding the Terra Nil – How to Unlock Perfect Location Achievement, and we hope you will find this material helpful.
“Perfect location” Success
“Perfect Location” requires that an Animal Observatory be located adjacent to various Tier 2 biomes. These biomes are essential for stage 2. The achievement is not affected by elevation variations since the Animal Observatory is 2×2. It’s much easier for ___ to unlock, as the Lichen biome allows you to move around using the Rocker Hopper.
- Phase 1 must be completed in a normal manner
- Phase 2 – Locate a place near the ocean, a rock, and a bit of lava. To increase the size of the lava lake you can use a Sesmic Detonator/ Excavator, or Radial Excavator.
- To build a land area near the ocean, you can use the Raidial Excavator. This is essential because the Kelp Forest biome cannot be developed in deep water. We can circumvent this by filling the shallow ocean with water.
You must ensure that you have a 2×2 area close to the ocean’s depths for Kelp Forest, Tundra cliffs and a space for Boreal Forest or Lichen Rock.
The location of the Animal Observatory is represented by the Irrigator. The location isn’t directly close to the deep sea. I made a mistake and needed to move it down one block. However, the rest of my guide goes on in the same way.
You can also construct the Animal Observator on Ice to prevent the problem of shallow oceans. However landfilling is much simpler.
- Boreal Forest can be established on the land that is low by with a dehumidifier and a fire control system. This is the first step in preventing burning the Tundra.
- Biodome can produce tundra on the high ground. It won’t override Boreal Forest.
- You can build an Kelp Forest in an ocean and then finish the phase in the normal way. You should have something similar at the end of the phase. Before proceeding to the next phase, make sure you double-check the adjacencies.
- Utilize the Rock Hopper in Phase 3 to move a rock close to the location you want to target. Each Rock Hopper can move one rock in an unidirectional line for 6 blocks.
- Convert the rock into Lichen and build an Observatory and you will gain the achievement.
The Terra Nil – How to Unlock Perfect Location Achievement is something I hope you found interesting. Please let us know in the comments box below if you find any errors or have any recommendations for improving the content, and we will do our best to correct them as soon as possible. Don’t stress out, and enjoy the rest of your day! The author and creator MengMeng inspired this post. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to save us to your bookmarks; we update new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- All Terra Nil Posts List
Leave a Reply