A simple guide on using the server browser (since it seems to be a bit difficult for a lot of people playing tf2)
How to use the server browser
- So, the first step is to open the server browser by going to the top bar, pressing find a game, and clicking on community servers. There you will see the server browser.
- The next step is to check “Has players currently playing”.
- Then the next thing is to type into the “Tags: include” box the type of server you are looking for, and then let the server search for servers you can join. For example, I searched in the GIF for Vs Saxton Hale servers, but if you type in any kind of tags, like mvm, or instantrespawn if that’s what you desire, then try it.
- Then once you find a server you might be interested in joining, press the connect button. It’s that simple.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Team Fortress 2 – How to use the server browser; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Team Fortress 2 Posts List