Restoration of six costumes that were left unusable in the final game (Without save editing!)
Costume Restoration Mod
Several years late to the Vesperia party, and genuinely surprised no one had done this yet. This mod restores six costumes that ended up unused in the final product, by linking them to existing titles…without overwriting other costumes!
The costumes are attached to the following titles:
- Basic Swordsman (Yuri’s “Certified Soldier” alt) (Obtained by default)
- Skilled Swordsman (Yuri’s “Improvisionist” alt) (Obtained when Yuri reaches Level 20)
- Healer (Estelle’s “Mysterious Maiden”) (Obtained by default)
- Grand Mage (Rita’s “Researcher for Life”) (Obtained when Rita reaches level 20)
- Mage (Rita’s “Researcher for Life” alt) (Obtained by Default)
- Captain (Flynn’s towel) (Obtained by default)
(Note that the titles will *not* have the costume icon when selecting them)
How to Install
- Navigate to Tales of Vesperia in your library
- Right click on the name
- Click “Properties”
- In the window that pops up, click “Local Files”
- Click “Browse”
Load the game and you’re done!
This is all about Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition – Costume Restoration Mod Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Posts List