In the future I will also be supplying class guides, house guide, various calculators, and any other tools I decide to make. Will probably also do videos for all the guides as well.
You can call me NamiBoops. I played both Betas and reached max level several times while also collecting everything I possibly could be it a physical item or just general data for me to log. I also played a little bit of TW version so I could boost the accuracy of my information and save time.
Once established in SOLO Release which only takes 2 days total, I will continue the work on my guides (someone asked on DM on Discord). =)
Current & Future Plans
Below is every guide I currently have or plan to make. I will probably be making Steam convenient versions of these so stay tuned.
Current Guides / Tools
docs.google.com – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sgHb8c9HAOXzpZGVBYV92BI_O12KQ0aYK19WC5o3te8/edit#gid=1273217519
docs.google.com – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sgHb8c9HAOXzpZGVBYV92BI_O12KQ0aYK19WC5o3te8/edit#gid=64219956
In-Progress Guides / Tools
In-Depth Class Guides:
What this means is an actual guide, not copy pasted content from the original guide maker or random screenshots of abilities in-game and calling it a guide.
Bard (Heals & DPS) Berserker (Tank & DPS) Reaper (Heals & DPS) Spearmaster (Tank & DPS) Spellsword (RDPS & MDPS) Summoner (Heals & DPS)
Future Guides / Tools
– Housing Item Guide (Not shop, but f2p items other than Mind’s Eye… will combine the 2 later).
– Gear / Stat Calculator (Mostly for personal use, but I noticed gear is basically the same for everyone with very little variation so I should start logging everything).
– Achievement Guide.
– Food / Pot Guide with mat links and locations to my other guides.
– Addons for my tools & guides (There’s literally an addon folder… I need to figure out if this is possible).
Need to Add to My Guides
– Videos & More Images (make dem perty).
– More in-depth explanations for dummies.
– Website (but am not a webdev sadly).
Want to Help?
I really do need help. Not that I can’t do it on my own, I can, I just can’t cover everything I need to as fast as I want to.
What I am currently looking for:
– Google Docs & Sheets Editor. Be somewhat proficient at using them both.
– Steam Guides Editor. I absolutely suck in regards to steam guides so someone that can help would be great.
– Fishing & Gathering Spawns/Coords I am missing. Please gather a list and leave it in the comments (tell me what the coords are or I won’t be adding them. I hope to have a 100% complete mapping so you don’t have to rely on player housing which… let’s be honest it won’t give you enough on it’s own).
– Mind’s Eye names & coords + description of where it’s at.
– Housing Items; where you found them, how much they were, etc. in the comments below. Please be as detailed as possible.
– Addon Developer. If you happened to make addons for World of Warcraft (I haven’t since Woltk) or any other MMO please let me know and see if you can take a look into the addons folder. Leave a comment below or add me and we can talk.
Thank you all for your time and please keep an eye out for updates. I will be adding / updating more guides periodically.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Swords of Legends Online – NamiBoop’s SOLO Guides & Tools, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Swords of Legends Online Posts List