Hey there, welcome to this post, We will tell you everything there is to know about STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN – Using AMD FSR1.0 in this guide.
This guide will teach you how to use AMD FSR1.0.
1. FSR sharpening is only possible if you enable FSR, not FPS priority mode, or reduce res scaling.
2. If enabled, FSR+FPS priority mode will change render resolution and apply FSR scaling. (Please do NOT change render resolution default 1 –
3. Suggestion: Turn off FPS priority mode and manually adjust the rescale to a proper value before turning on FSR
4. suggestion 2 – Turn off FPS priority mode (built-in FSR) and set rescale to 1. Find the game in your graphics card driver to enable RSR. Then, without selecting borderless mode, lower the game resolution to a value, and enable full screen. This method can adjust FSR’s sharpness by itself, but it has the disadvantage of reducing the UI resolution.
Let us know what you think of our most recent post, STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN – Using AMD FSR1.0, and if there is anything we can do to improve it or if you see an error, we will correct it as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere appreciation, and may the rest of your day be as wonderful as it has been so far. ༺採花大盜逸塵子༻, the post creator and author, served as an inspiration for this entry. Also, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so visit us frequently for more posts.
- All STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN Posts List
Leave a Reply